Chapter 25

Edited. I just want to say thank you for those who read my book, it makes me happy that people like it and I'm now fixing grammar on chapters. Thank you (:

I walk to P.E by myself since I didn't want Julian to be late, even though he has super speed he can't use it in school of course. Unlike before.

As I get to the dressing room Ally catches up to me. I smile and wave at her "Hey" she says with a big smile. We walk in the dressing room and I don't see Char, thank god. Lately I've been very confident and since Julian had.... You know what with me last night I'm even more confident, he just makes me feel special.

I grab my clothes out of my bag and get dressed, Ally does the same. Once I was dressed I waited on Ally to put her shoes on. "So you and Julian?" She asked and I instantly smile. Wait are me and him even dating? He never officially asked me out. I remember when I said I would keep away because he was drama, that took a big turn.

Ally doesn't smile about it she looks more irritated. "What's wrong?" I ask her and she stands up looking at me. She's a bit taller than me but not much.

"Nothing just dreading P.E" she spoke as we walked out the dressing room. I knew it was more than just that, that's making her like this. Does Ally like me? She's my only friend, wait a minute! Where's Jollie?!!!! I haven't seen her in forever, or I got caught up with Julian. She wasn't that nice to me anyways. She just stuck around.

We walk around the perimeter of the building as Ally asked me questions. "Can I ask you something a little more personal?" She asked and I nodded my head. I think I already know where this is going. If it's about dating girls then I don't know, never tried it, but Ally is beautiful.

"Do you like girl's too?" She played with her shirt nervously. I shrug at the question and she frowns. My only friend has a crush on me. Honestly I don't feel weird about it I feel comfortable but I can't see myself dating a girl.

I look at her as she looks down at the ground. "I don't know I've never tried anything with girls" I whisper before the coach yells 'RUN!' outside her office.

After we ran we take a seat on the floor as we do stretches.

Once P.E was over and we got dressed, Ally started asking me more 'personal' questions. "Do you think you'd ever give it a try?" She grabs her bag and we walk out together. I shrug my shoulders and she blows her breath. "Do you think you could, I don't know spend the night this weekend? I promise I won't try anything I just think we should talk girly stuff at my place"

She twirled her fingers and gave a sheepish smile, "Yeah, okay I'll be there, where do you live?" She tells me where she lives just as Julian comes up and snatches me in his arms.

"Julian I was talking with Ally" I speak to him as I look at her glaring at Julian. He puts me down and I roll my eyes at him. He gives me a serious look, so I look away at Ally. "I'll be there I promise" I speak to her and she hugs me before she goes her separate way.

Julian grabs my hand firmly and I look up at him "Something wrong?" I ask. He glares at me and I know it's because he's jealous of Ally, but he shouldn't be. "Don't be jealous ok? I'm going to spend the night but I promise nothing will happen" I smile big at him and he can't help but smile back flashing his fangs.

I reach up and kiss him real quick as we go to all the other classes.