Chapter 33

Not edited.

Tap Tap!

My eyes crack open just a little to see the sun shining right in my eyes. I look out the window and see a police officer. Oh shit. I roll down the window and smile, my breath probably smells like alcohol. "Ma'am did you sleep in this car all night?" He asked looking around in the car, I catch him staring at someone in the back seat, a boy.

"Sorry officer I don't remember, but I think we did because both of us were a little tispy and shouldn't be driving so" I trail off and he shakes his head.

"Good, but you better get going" he flashes me a smile and I hop in the drivers seat. He walks away to his car on the side of the road and drives off waving at me. Who is in the back of this car? Wait a minute, this isn't my car! How did I get here?!

I turn around to the passed out handsome boy, I shake his arm hard and slap it a couple of times. "Wake up!!" I yell and his eyes crack open. He jolts up and looks around. "Where am I?" I ask him and he smiles at me.

"In my car, remember last night?" He chuckles and I look at him confused. What happened last night, waaaaiit..... Oh my god. I slept with him.

"Take me home now! Get your ass in this seat and fucking drive me home" I hop in the passenger side as my head throbs. I don't feel like putting up with any bullshit. He throws his hands up in surrender and hops out the car. He stumbles to the drivers side, but makes it.

"God damn lady chill" he says as he starts the car. I give him a glare and he instantly starts to drive. "Where do you live?" He asks. He's not bad looking, good jaw line, green eyes, and tan. Not bad but not as good as Julian. I miss him so much, and doing stupid shit is not gonna help me.

"Stop here" I say and he pulls over. I get out of the car and step in the side walk, I somewhat fix my messy hair and my clothes. "Thanks" I say harshly and slam his car door.

He drives off fast and I roll my eyes. I need an aspirin so badly. I walk down the street getting quite a few stares but whatever.

Julian's POV

"Mom have you seen my phone?" I ask her pulling up couch cushions. I look at her and see her shaking her head, she's never going to help me. "What if Eva calls? I've been gone longer than I thought because of you" I point my finger at her and she shrugs.

"I bet you're hungry, there's a body in the basement" she says so softly.

"Mom! I don't eat people! Stop bugging me about it, you know what I'm going home you don't need my help" I go to walk out the door but she stops me. Saying that she's sick, pssh liar.

"Please stay I miss you, why do you want to go back to that human anyways?" She scoffs at me and I roll my eyes. "You know what, follow me" she puts her hand on my back and takes me upstairs.

She walks me into my room "You should learn how to feed off of humans, it's what we were built for" I sit down on my bed. "Like Eva you should feed off of her, instead of turning her into a vampire" I get so worked up about what she said I push her off my bed and she yelps. Oh my god what did I do?

"I'm sorry mom" I pick her up and she snatches away from me.

"No! You want to act like a brat you'll be treated like one!" She grips me rough, dragging me down to the basement. "You'll eventually get hungry enough to have human blood" she tosses me down the basement. I hear her slam the metal door and lock it. Ugh!! I kick the door over and over but nothing.

The bitch locked me down here, I bet Eva is so worried, I'll see her again I promise myself that.