Chapter 39

Not edited. Ok so I recently found out by reading other books that readers can send the author of the book book covers. Which is awesome so if anybody wants to send me a cover (you don't have to) I will be glad to show off your beautiful cover in chapters. Again, you don't have to.

I get constant stares as the class ends and I walk with Julian to my 2nd period class. Honestly I don't mind, I look good as a vampire. I reach the girls dressing room and look at Julian. "Contain yourself and try to hold back on the speed thing" he says to me. I nod and kiss his lips. He pushes me harder against the wall and it doesn't hurt like it used to. I smile into Tue kiss which makes him pull away.

"I think you should contain yourself on the sexual thing" I laugh and wink at him before I go into the dressing room. I immediately get attacked and pushed down. I almost start to throw this women off of me until I see Ally. "Where the hell were you?!!!" She yells at me which hurts a lot since my hearing also got a lot better.

"I was dealing with a lot of shit" I said and smile at her as she climbs off of me.

"You had no idea how much I missed you. Are you wearing makeup?" She asked as she swipes her hands gently across my face seeing if anything would rub off on her hand.

"No, but if I was it would definitely be ruined when you did that" I walk to my spit where I always her dressed and start getting ready for P.E. Ally does the same.

In the corner of my eye I see Char and her possy getting undressed. I wonder if she's gonna pester me today, but she doesn't. She gives me a glance before walking out, but that's it. I nod at Ally for us to leave and go out to do supud exercises. As soon as we get out I hear the whistle blow and I start running. I control myself at first, but my vampire instincts come out and I start running past everyone and done in a split second.

I see the look on people's faces as they stood there froze. There's no way km gonna cover that up, nobody runs that fast. I start freaking out and shaking; I see the teacher staring at me too as she slowly pushes the button to the office, the emergency button. What do I do?! I panic and start running out of the building at my top speed.

I soon get to the woods to Julian's house, but I'm out of breath and my legs hurt. I'm hungry and really scared. I walk inside the house and plop on the couch as thoughts of what could happen to me pop in my head. Soon enough Julian comes running in the house slamming the front door. Oh god he's probably mad.

I look at him with sad eyes and he looks at me with curiosity. "I heard that in P.E the whole class saw you run as fast as flash, come on Ev could you not control it?" He sits down beside me.

"I tried but it caught up to me and it kinda happened. So I ran to the house before something could happen." I breath heavily and look down at Tue ground disappointed.

"Well know you can't even go to school at all" he looks at me and I sigh.

"Are they gonna do something to me?" I ask him and he pulls me into a hug.

"I won't let them, they won't even find us" he kisses me and pulls me into his lap. My worries slowly fade out of my mind as the person in my arms, on my lips, holding my body is the love of my life.

He bites my lip and I moan a little and I already knew I started something wild.