Chapter 18

Edited.

We walked down the hall until we got to science class. He sat by me as we waited for the teacher to come in and take roll. I feel like someone from behind me is staring at me I turn my head slowly to see who it is. I see a girl one of the popular ones looking at me. What's her problem?

I hear my name from the teacher and snap my head towards him "Here!" I yell. Julian looks at me and smirks, god he's so perfect.

Time fly's by fast with Julian and suddenly I hear the bell ring for the class to be over. I get my things and look up at him to see him staring at me with his dark eyes. "What?" I asked zipping my back pack.

"I just couldn't help but stare" he bites his lip and winks at me. Oh my god I couldn't help it I grabbed the back of his neck and leaned over the chair to kiss him deeply. He quickly kissed me back almost biting my lip off and giving my tongue bruises.

He quickly pulls away and luckily the teacher was gone. I look deep into his eyes while my hand was still on the back of his neck. I let go and threw my bag over my shoulder and walked out with Julian.

We turn as soon as we walk out the classroom to see the girl that was staring at me. "Hey Julian.... I just wanted to know if you wanted to get together sometime and.... Have some fun" she winks. Oh no this bitch is not! I look at Julian with a confused look he looks at me and before I know it his lips are on mine again.

She blows her breath "Oh" and I hear her walk away. That'll show her! He pulls away and smiles. He did that on purpose. We walk to my P.E class and I stop in front of the door.

"I don't want to...." I turn around to face him, I place my hands on his stomach and trail them down to his hips. I bury my face in his stomach and rap my arms around him.

"Come on Ev you can do this" he runs his hands through my hair. He just gave me my own nick name OH MY GOSH! I love it Ev........Perfect!!! And only he can call me that. I look up at him trying to hide the smile but he notices and smiles back.

The bell is about to ring and I know it "You should head to class" I stare at his stomach wishing to rip the shirt off right here and now but I have to contain myself. He nods his head and walks away. I start to tear up as I imagine if this is what he would do if he left me.

I push the thought out of my head and try to be confident. Recently since my dads gone and I've been with Julian my anxiety has gone down..... A lot. I walk into the girls dressing room and go to my original spot to get dressed. I see Char and her groupies walking towards me.

"Oh hey, Ev!......" She snarls. She must of saw and heard me and Julian are a thing or whatever we are..... Hoesntly I don't know. I nod my head and stick my other outfit in my bag. "So you and Julian? It's not going to work out he already has feelings for me and I know it. Why would he like a fat pig anyways?! You're disgusting" she walks away swaying her hips.

Maybe she's right. I need to lose some weight, I am disgusting, and I am a pig. Why does he like me? I'm not as skinny as the other girls. I have a tummy, my thighs are thick and everything. I hate it! But the other girls are so pretty why did he chose me?

I slip on my shoes and hear someone walk in. I was the last one in the dressing room but I didn't care we were just doing the height and weight thing. "Hi ummm my name is Ally short for Allison and umm is this P.E?" She asked. She was so pretty and she must be new.

"Yeah it is, first day?" I ask even though I already kinda know the answer. She nods her head and her dark brown curls bounce. Ally was a light caramel color that was so beautiful and dark green eyes, her figure was quite curvy which was perfect and she had a big ass. Wow I think I'm girl crushing.

She smiled at me with white straight teeth, "You don't have to dress out today but I'll show you what we do in here" I say as she follows me out the door. She layed her bag beside mine in the dressing room. I walk out to walk around the court until coach yells run and then we sit in our spots blah blah blah.

I see Char look in my direction with a snarl but looks at Ally and smiles. She walks over here and I already knows what's going to happen. "Hey you must be the new girl, here I'll show you around since some people can't" Char looks in my direction.

"No I'm good she already showed me everything because some people are slow" Ally looks at Char. Wow they're already enemies. Char walks away swaying her hips as usual. Ally looks at me "I'm not into prissy people but you seem cool, whats your name?" She asked

"RUN!!' Coach yelled from her office. I started to run with Ally by my side.

"My name is Eva" I told her and she smiled at me.