Chapter 15

Edited.

He puts me down and I look at the view infron of me. His house is beautiful and huge. Way way way batter than mine! He grabs my hand and pulls me towards his house. He opens the front door for me and I walk in, everything seems so simple just like any regular beautiful home.

"You can stay the night if you need to" I shook my head 'Yes' before I even thought of anything else. He chuckled "Okay" he lead me upstairs and showed me where the bathrooms were one upstairs one downstairs. He showed me his room he had a black sheeted bed, a bunch of CD's laying around followed with pens and paper. He must draw. He showed me other rooms and the kitchen.

His home was so peaceful out here and so neat. How did he afford this. "How did you afford this?" I decided to ask. Did that sound mean?

"The guy that built it gave it to me for free because I said I would eat him if he didn't, kinda mean but I couldn't help it I needed this house my foster parents didn't agree with my decision of being a vegaterian well.... Not eating humans at least" he shrugged and sat down on the black sofa.

I looked at him, oh hot damn was he a masterpiece to me. He smirked at me "Wanna sit down?" He asked and I shook my head 'Yes'. I started to sit down on the sofa until he snatched me up and made me sit on his lap.

"Good" he whispered against my neck. His hot breath on my neck with his cold lips touching me. I tilted my head over, he gets the hint and starts to kiss my neck.

I sway my hips on his lap and he grips my hips hard pressing me down on him. I let out a little moan and even that made him crazy. He started to bite down slightly on my shoulder but not enough for me to change. He pulls himself away, NO NO NO! Touch me!

I turn myself around and kiss his lips passionately. I wrap my arms around his neck and continue to sway my hips on him. I just want him already! I pull away and go to take off my shirt until Julian stops me "Eva, no" he says and gets me off his lap.

He doesn't want me? Ugh I just want him to touch me with his cold hands. "Look I can't control myself" he lifts up my shirt slightly to my hips and they're red for when he pressed to hard. I didn't care I like it. He left marks on me and I liked that.

"I like it" I say and his eyes shoot up to me. "I like that you left a mark on me, it's sexy, shows that I'm yours" he looked at me with a smirk. I hoped that turned him on more than it did me.

"Do you want it that bad?" He chuckled. Is it bad that I do? I nodded my head 'Yes' and he smirked at me. "Come here" he said. I did as told

He kissed me sweetly and I could feel himself holding back I hated it! I pulled away just a little as I spoke against his lips "Don't hold back" I said as I kissed him again but he pushed me away.

He looked down at me and pointed towards the floor. "On your knees" he said sternly. He likes it rough. I nod my head but he shook his. "Say Yes Master" he grabbed my chin looking in my eyes his full of lust. He kissed me and got up unbuckling his jeans. "Yes Master" I said and he smiled wide at me "Good girl."