Author's Note - Please Read!

A/N: IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT – FINAL AUTHOR’S NOTE

PLEASE READ THIS AUTHOR’S NOTE. I AM MAKING IT A SEPARATE CHAPTER SO YOU ALL WILL READ IT.

I have finished the epilogue, and it will be uploaded immediately after this.

(1) First things first, I’ve been asked this question a million times. I DO NOT KNOW if I will be making a sequel. I do have a general plotline in case I decide to make one; however, I will not write one unless I have enough material to make it excellent. Most sequels I have read are crappy so I am very hesitant to try. So I’m sorry, but I cannot give you all an answer except to say: 

The next book I write WILL NOT be a sequel, although there MAY be one down the line. I don’t leave too many open ends in this book, but I have enough open questions to possibly continue the story down the road. Right now, however, I have plans for a completely different story. 

(2) Second, I am no longer entering this into the Watty Awards. I posted the first chapter a week too early so I can no longer enter.

(3) I will be posting a teaser for my new story sometime soon, so keep a lookout.

(4) I am going to start editing the first couple chapters of My Dark Knight. If you all see that the story is being updated, that’s why. There will be no major changes; it’s just that my writing has improved so much since then, I want to polish chapters 1-4 (maybe 5 and 6 as well, we shall see). If you’re bored and want to go back and read them when they’re edited more, feel free! 

(5) Again, thank you so much to my editor, Belle. She helped me out with many chapters in this book, and she was so incredibly helpful. I hope to utilize her for my future stories. Also, check out her story Claimed. It is just beginning but it is just wonderful!

(6) A million people are asking me for some book recommendations. I am quite picky so I only read very well-developed stories. I can give you a list of what I’ve been reading that I’ve really enjoyed (also, check out my reading lists on my profile)

            -Wildfire - AuRevoirSimone

            -Pulse -skinandbonesx

            -Saving Elliot -northbynorth

            -Drain Me – lana_sky

            -Two Hearts: The Hunt -melissaassilem

            -Vampire Smile -alexavali

            -Bleeder (Blood Magic, Book 1) –deathofcool

Those are all splendid books, a mix of in-progress and completed. Hopefully they can tide you over until my next story.

(7) Lastly, I have to thank all of you –the fans. Even the impatient ones. :) This story would not be the same without you. I could have written it, sure, but you all were my motivation. You kept me going when I had major writer’s block, and you helped bring Skylar and Gabriel to life. I can’t thank you all enough (especially those of you that voted/commented on every chapter…believe me, I noticed!). I hope you all will continue to read my future work. If you liked MDK, please do follow me on here and on Tumblr (link in my bio)!

Oh, and I would love if you could ALL comment on the epilogue, even you silent readers. It is the very last part to this book so I’d love to break my comment record, even if all you have to say is “good job”.

I think that is everything. So long for now, dear readers, and please keep your eyes open for a future story. I will be posting a teaser soon. ;)

Love,

-Sheridan