33 yours in awe|| pt.1

Warn her. Don't let them get her. Don't go with her to the Yule Ball but don't go with Pansy Parkinson either. Go alone and get her flowers, she'll look so beautiful you will not be able to believe your eyes. Don't let that slimy git Ron Weasley get near her. Or Viktor Krum. Even though if there's anyone in there who will suit her-- it's the Bulgarian.

Tell Cedric Diggory to wear gloves in the final task. If that's even possible.

Don't be an asshat to Luna Lovegood-- she might be your cousin.

Don't fa

There was the sudden cracking sound of disapparation and his father was suddenly gone. Draco shuddered. It's too soon, the sun has only just set and the first stars have barely appeared over the quidditch world championship field. He ran out of their tent-- enormous and grand even looking from the outside.

There was an explosion in the distance and people started panicking.

A bright light shoot up straight across purple tinged the sky and Voldemort's dark mark appeared across the smoky dark blue canvas like it was meant to be. He swore as his own panic overcame his body, his knees shook as he started sweating cold perspiration. He found that he can't step forward. It's too familiar. Everything will go downhill after this year.

An ear piercing scream.

He looked and saw a whole family of three, petrified and being paraded in the air by his father's kind. The people in bone masks. The people they will later push him to become.

No. Not this time. He's going to fight this war in his own terms.

The realization made him want to throw up in nervousness but at the same time it's as if a huge weight was lifted from his shoulders.

Now to find her.

He found her trying to rouse up a passed out Ron Weasley. "Draco, you need to help us! Something or someone knocked him out."

"We can't! We don't have time. Come with me. They're after muggles and muggleborns. They know about you, Hermione. You have to go with me," he was already pulling at her jumper. Her hair was disheveled, her eyes wild with panic.

"But Ron--!"

"Is a pureblood and his father is currently dueling the Death Eaters! He'll live! Come on!"

"I'm not leaving him here!" She rose up from the panic, determination burning in her eyes. Draco knows that moving her now will be like moving a boulder. Why does Ron shuck face Weasley have to ruin everything?

"Fucking fine but we're not taking him with us," he levitated the Weasel to the nearby bushes and put a disillusionment charm on him and over him leaves and twigs. "Happy?"

Hermione finally let him hold her arm but not before she cast another concealment charm over her unconscious friend. "I'll be back, Ron," she whispered.

They ran back to the woods but Draco knows that the woods is the place of rendezvous for the Death Eaters after the mission. He had no choice but to bring her back to their tent. The other tents are being set on fire at random and he knows at the very least that his father will not set their tent on flames with the knowledge that his mother is asleep and that he is studying.

He led her to the tent but she stopped in the intimidatingly silver and black colored entrance. "Draco, I'm... I'm not sure about this."

"Why?"

She looked away from him. The chaos went on. Hexes flew over their heads, thrown all around as well as spells of protection. There are children crying, looking for their parents. It was the prologue of war.