outro

Wow! You actually made it this far? You are awesome!

As of June 13, 2020, we almost have 280K hits! Thank you so much!

Wondering what to read next? 

Then might I suggest since you are already here:

You are suddenly into time travel?

We've all been there and I mean, it worked for Draco Malfoy, why not for us, right? You believe you could have been together if only you make some small adjustments in the past. Tiny tweaks. Really. It's clearly meant to be because the two of you have been secretly pining for each other throughout high school. Also you have a thing for history? A thing for opposites attract? Soft boys? The chase? I got you.

 Also you have a thing for history? A thing for opposites attract? Soft boys? The chase? I got you

Cassidy McDonell is only supposed to tutor Mark Gavin Russo. Strictly tutor ONLY. Never to wonder what it would be like to touch his hair or feel his muscles or kiss him. Most importantly? NEVER to fall in love with him. One hour a day at sunset, five times a week, a hundred and eighty days a year but who's counting? 

It had been enough for three years until the day before graduation.

When a sudden tragedy befalls Mark, it is up to Cassidy and her prototype time machine to bring him back home.

You love Dramione but you want to go full dark no stars?

You have a thing for angst. You want the slow burn or the slow thaw. You have a thing for mentally unstable guys. You don't shy away from taboo topics. You love tragedy. Or slow updates. BOYYYYY, do I have the thing for you.

The Battle off Hogwarts resulted to the death of both Harry Potter and Voldemort

The Battle off Hogwarts resulted to the death of both Harry Potter and Voldemort. Power now lies with the last owner of the Elder Wand, Draco Malfoy.

Hermione Granger has managed to hide from him for the last three years. The last survivor of The Golden Trio and The Order of the Phoenix. The very last one.

But her time ran out and she was captured. Draco bought her with revenge and more in his mind. After all, the last time they saw each other was the last time he walked.

You want to know what happens next in the YM universe from another character's POV?

So, we made Dramione canon af in Yours in Mayhem and with that some characters actually survived? What? Hahaha all this is just an excuse to bring back Colin Creevey cause I have a thing for photography fanboys. Also are you into vampires? Nibbling before kissing (uhmm? are your parents behind you? no? then we good) Blood? Pining? Naive boy x Sexual MVP girl? Hahaha then strap the fuck in.

 Also are you into vampires? Nibbling before kissing (uhmm? are your parents behind you? no? then we good) Blood? Pining? Naive boy x Sexual MVP girl? Hahaha then strap the fuck in

Violetta Nevernix was not supposed to survive the battle of Hogwarts. Mainly, because she was in the losing side. Voldemort's side. Slightly, because she didn't want to. When she was brought to Hogwarts to finish her seventh year she thought she would be able to escape the first night. Until she met the boy with the camera.

Colin Creevey has a feeling that the new girl has a great need for a friend. He's very much available and willing. And have you seen her? She has the brightest eyes he has ever seen. Imagine what the would look like on photos! It's perfect. Until she bit him on the neck and made him feel things that he hasn't felt before.