|ode to the snake and the lion heart|

First of all, I want to thank each and everyone of you who clicked on this, giving an unknown fanfic of an unknown author a chance. There are literal millions of story in Wattpad and you chose to read this one. You gave us your time. That is literally already more precious than gold or jewels, even more so many of you even went as far as give stars to all of the chapters and even write lengthy comments that I just can't reply to because I would be spoiling the story.

Second, I'm really sorry for the inconsistent updates. All I can say is that 2016 has been one hell of a year. I feel like crying saying this now. I updated the very first chapter of this on January 22,  I think. So much has changed in my life since then, by god. Thank you once again for sticking with us. I am really grateful. 

Third, I would also like to apologize to anyone who has been confused with the story and I was not able to provide explanations. I thought it was clear enough on it's own. In the last chapter, Fate gave one final test to Hermione and Draco and that is to be able to remember each other's name. If they do remember, they will be able to go back to the world of the living, if not, she will hand them over to Death. That's all really.

I am really glad to have been able to finish this. Looking back, it feels like someone else did. I don't think I'd be able to write Yours in Mayhem in the same way again if I tried to write it sometime in the future. 

Once again, thank you! 

May the magic stay with you forever.

All the love in the world,

Sugar