Chapter Three

"Can't keep my hands to myself, no matter how hard I'm trying to..."

Andy took my hand and led me out of the club through a back way that I didn't know existed. I guess being a gangster she would know all of the hideaways and unmarked paths of the city. She was the real thing. Most people claimed to be big shots or gangsters, but she really was one. She was the daughter of Iggy De Palma. Everyone knew his name no matter what social status they were. At an early age, my parents taught me about gang violence and to stay away from anyone in the De Palma family. They're legacy was known and no one could compete with them.

That's why I wasn't afraid of being alone with Andy. She oozed confidence and she was fearless. I bet she was untouchable. No one wanted to kill her because they didn't want to suffer the consequences from her gang. It was weird how I felt safer with a gangster than on my lonesome. If anything I should be the slightest bit paranoid, but I wasn't. I was calm and enjoying every second that I was with her.

Andy ended up walking with me to the parking lot. Her car was parked in a row with other cars of its caliber. Of course, the daughter of a gang leader was driving one of the most expensive cars on the market. It was a Ferrari and when I got inside of it, it felt like I was in a spaceship. I've been in pretty nice cars that were top notch luxury and I had a Porsche myself, but I had never been in something as futuristic as her car. My hands began wandering around the interior with curiosity. F-ck, this thing was nice.

Once we both got settled in the car, Andy pulled off into the night. I wasn't sure where we were going. I was still intrigued into the specs of her ride. "Wait, you aren't straight, are you," Andy suddenly asked me. I couldn't do anything but laugh at her. The question was out of nowhere and so random. She laughed herself. "What? I have to make sure. A lot of straight girls use me to get what they want and then leave." She seemed to be laughing but I could tell she was serious. I'm sure a lot of b-tches had f-cked her over.

"For your sake, I'm not straight. I am, however, bisexual. And yeah I know, you're probably turned off now. I don't know why the hell lesbians get turned off because I like men as well. What I do with my p-ssy is my business, you know? They assume just because I'm bisexual, I'm going to cheat on them with a man. How the hell does that even make sense!? It's so annoying. I get shut down before I even get a chance," I openly voiced. Guys were always stoked when they found out I was bisexual but girls, it was the complete opposite. I could never have a serious relationship with a woman because of my sexual orientation. It was f-cking stupid.

"Listen, I don't know what kind of lesbians you've been hanging around with but they're obviously insecure b-tches. If you like both men and women then more power to you. It's whatever. It's not a turn off for me. I think it's great that you like d-ck and p-ssy. I mean, why the hell not? Maybe I'd be bisexual too if I wasn't already in love with p-ssy and completely turned off by men." Andy's response was unexpected. That girl was full of surprises.

"You've never had a crush on a guy," I pried playfully.

She chuckled and shook her head. "I don't think so." Andy paused for a second but then she opened her mouth again. "Actually, there was this one kid when I was younger. I was thirteen and I thought he was kind of cute. I've been a tomboy all my life, always hanging with boys. The only girls I hung out with were Lin and Leo and they were just as rough as me and the boys. Anyways, I had a crush on Rafael. He's still one of my good friends to this day. But back then, we were just kids playing around. We were playing hide and seek and he found me. He tackled me and we started wrestling and in the midst of it, I kissed him. It was both of our first kiss. Needless to say, we both hated it."

I was cracking up. I couldn't imagine Andy ever kissing a guy even as a little girl. "Is he gay too?"

"No, he just thought I looked too much like a boy. I just didn't like the feel of his lips. I thought about it for a few days and then I got another crush. This time on a girl. It made me feel weird. I thought I was mentally f-cked up, but I ended up meeting some of my father's lesbian friends. They constantly got sh-tted on. The boys always made stupid remarks at them but they always seemed happy. I wanted to be like them. As time went past, I saw people being more accepting of them. By sixteen, I had come out to my parents."