Chapter Thirty-Three

Not even five minutes within meeting Andy, my parents were already embarrassing me. They mistook Andy for a guy, but most importantly, their outfits were horrendous. When I stayed with them, I kept them from looking like every other lame, rich couple around the block but now that I was gone, they're fashion sense had went to sh-t. Why couldn't they be like Andy's parents? Andy's dad wore f-cking skinny jeans while my dad's jeans looked like they were two times his size. It was a f-cking shame, but I couldn't be there to keep them in style all the time.

"Your room is really f-cking blank," Andy pointed out as she put our luggage down on the floor. She looked around with a puzzled stare at how basic my bedroom was. There were no posters on the wall and hardly any decorations. It honestly looked like my family took a nice looking bedroom set out of a magazine and plopped it there with no further personal decorations—which is what basically happened.

"My parents bought this house while I was in college. I don't think I've ever spent more than a month living here. I only come home to visit my parents so I didn't bother decorating or anything, so this is basically like a guest room dedicated to me," I tried to explain. Andy seemed less confused and she fell back on the fluffy, white bed.

"So, does that mean you've never had sex on this bed," she asked with me with an eyebrow raised.

I laughed aloud and leant against my untouched, wooden desk. "Actually, the last night I spent in here, I had sex on that bed so you're probably laying on my ex-boyfriends dried up, old cum."

Andy screamed and jumped up from the bed as soon as I finished my sentence. She began brushing off her clothes as if that would somehow get the germs off. As she shivered with disgust, she gave me a solid frown, "You didn't wash the sheets?!"

I snickered and rolled my eyes at her in good humor. "I'm just kidding, fool. The sheets are clean and everything, but I did have sex on that bed before with my ex."

"The ex-fiancée?"

"Yes, Eric, who really wants to meet you by the way. Since we're nearby, he may want to chill with us if that's cool with you." Eric and I kept in contact through text since the last time we met up for closure. He was doing really well with his girlfriend and it seemed like he was officially about to get into medical school so he was doing really well for himself. I knew when he found out I was back in San Francisco, he would want to hang out.

"Sure, I'd love to meet the idiot that f-cked up his chances with you. I'd like to thank him." Andy walked over to me and she put her hands on my hips. My hands held onto the desk as she kissed my forehead softly.

"I'm sorry about my parents, by the way. I can't believe my mom thought you was a guy," I told Andy. She giggled as if I said something funny and cute. I laughed and cocked my head to the side. "What's so funny?"

"Your father called me a 'young man.'"

My cheeks flushed as I realized just how embarrassing my parents really were. "Young man? I'm so sorry. They're doctors but they can be really dumb and ignorant sometimes," I apologized.

Andy brought one of her hands to my lower back and rubbed it softly. It felt so good and soothing that I nearly moaned and forgot what I was apologizing about. "Hey, it's fine, darlin'. I don't care. They can call me what they want as long as it's not offensive. They can call me, 'sir', 'ma'am', 'boy' or 'girl', I don't care. Those things don't matter to me."

I laughed softly. "Wait, is that why you want me to call you daddy so bad? It's not going to happen, but-"

Andy chuckled as she shook her head. "No, I really don't want you to call me that. I just wanted to see if you would actually do it, which you did. Now, I have a new ringtone because of you and all of my friends think I have you whipped."