Chapter Seven

Andy was nice enough to pay for all of our meals at the food court. We had all persisted that she didn't spend her money, but she was too stubborn and aggressive about paying. I loved the way she treated my friends. She always greeted them with hugs and asked them how they were doing as if they were her friends as well. Andy just had a nice soul, I guess. She was really easy to get along with. The girls loved her after sitting down, eating and talking with her for an hour. She answered all of their stupid questions like: "Have you been shot before?", "Have you been arrested?" and "How many people have you killed?"

From the questions, I learned that Andy had indeed been shot, in the leg to be exact. The girls and I were so astounded but she acted as if it was no big deal. She had never been arrested and she declined to answer how many people she had killed. Instead of answering, she laughed the question off and asked us the same question. We all laughed about it and joked about how many people we've killed even though none of us had a body count.

Of course, Andy couldn't stay long before her phone began buzzing. She left us but not without giving each of us one last hug. I received a kiss on the cheek with mine and she told me she couldn't wait to see me tomorrow. My heart was going crazy for this girl and we had just started talking. It was horrible and pathetic, but I loved it.

"Damn, you look so good," Mia told me the next night. I was waiting for the text from Andy that she was outside. My best friend was looking at me up and down as she circled around me. I blushed. I felt good and I was eager to see Andy and find out what she had planned for me. Hopefully it wasn't anything too physically demanding. My jeans were skin tight and there wasn't much I could do in them. "What kind of underwear are you wearing?"

Of course, Mia was making sure that I was prepared for my night. "A red lace thong and a matching bra that I got from Victoria's Secret. Don't worry. I'm not wearing granny panties," I joked with Mia. She laughed softly and then took a step back to get a full view of me.

"Hair is down and flourishing. You smell amazing. Your outfit is sexy but casual. You look f-cking flawless as always. The make-up is on point, or shall I say fleek? I think you're all set, girly. She's going to blow her top when she sees you. Those jeans are really showing every f-cking curve. I would f-ck you right now if I wasn't straight." I laughed at Mia but she seemed pretty serious. I already felt confident but her feedback made me feel even better.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I quickly checked it. Are you ready? I'm outside. I texted back that I would be down in a few moments. I told Mia goodbye and she checked me over one last time. She gave me a quick hug and told me to enjoy myself tonight. She even added that I didn't have to come home if I didn't want to. I wasn't sure if Andy and I would go that far tonight. I guess it depended on how well our date went.

I ran down the stairs of my apartment and my sneakers hit the sidewalk until I got to an unfamiliar black, Range Rover. The windows were tinted and I could barely see through them. To assure me it was her, Andy hopped out of the luxurious vehicle and walked over to open the passenger door for me. She was dressed casually just like I was. She was wearing a white shirt with the name, 'De Palma' etched in small, black caps on her chest. I never noticed that her crew had their own little fashion wear. It was cute. Her dark jeans were slim yet relaxed and her flawless hair was short and neat as usual. Such a gorgeous girl.

Mia was right. Andy loved what I was wearing. I could tell by her prolonged stare and her lip bite. It was almost if she was mesmerized by me when she first saw me. She didn't say anything to me until she opened the car door for me, that's when she gathered words. "Hey, doc. You look amazing."

"You look amazing yourself, gorgeous," I told her before giving her a kiss on the cheek. She actually blushed and a smile spread across her face. I smiled as well and got into the car. She closed the door and soon we were on the road. "So, where are we going," I asked her after a few moments of driving and small talk.