chapter 12 revised

Sebastian Monteiro pov

"Damn it Miss Luca. " I growled running my hands over my face. "Damn it. "

I did not think before I fired her. I was just so damn outraged.

I had never felt so possessive, so jealous before.

The damn woman had behaved as if she had not cared that all the men eyed her in ways that had made me almost commit murder.

"Fuck! " I yelled and kicked over the nearest chair.

What the hell was wrong with that daring woman?

Did she not see the things she was doing to me?

I kicked the fallen chair a second time and shoved my hands in my pockets, resisting the strong blasted urge to run after her and begged her for her forgiveness.

I was filled with so much damn remorse for behaving with her as I had, I shook my head.

I did not know why.

But I was fucking remorseful.

It is because she has 'bewitched' you. The voice at the back of my head mocked.

*

Shoving my hands deeper into my pockets, I walked to the glass walls and looked at the darkening outdoors watching as the heavy rain poured down in bucketfuls. It was as if it was mimicking my mood.

Dark and cold.

I released a beastly growl and exited the conference room.

*

Walking to the elevator, I spotted miss Luca speaking with Elaine who looked at me her face displaying a frown. Miss Luca still had not acknowledged me. I watched them speak for a while then spoke. "Miss Luca I need to speak with you for a brief moment. "

As expected, she ignored me as if I had not just spoken and said to Elaine. "Elaine, I will leave now. Please take care. "

They embraced each other and she left for the staff elevator.

Run after her fool.

Unloving, I grinded my teeth and watched her figure disappear into the elevator.

"Sebastian! " Elaine said my name scoldingly, slapping my arm. "How could you? Go and apologize to the girl"

I looked at the woman who had raised me and nodded, striding to my elevator.

+

The elevator came to a stop at the ground lobby. The first floor where I didn't stop usually as I didn't have reason to. I would have normally gone straight down to the parking lot.

My eyes scanned the lobby for Miss Luca and I saw her standing at the main entrance watching the rain as I had done a short while ago.

As if sensing me, miss Luca turned around and her blue eyes locked with my green ones.

As I neared her, she ran out into the pouring rain and I hissed my teeth in annoyance.

Why was she so fucking dramatic today? Did she not know she will get sick if she did something that foolish?

God knows that woman would be the death of me.

Getting into the car, I sped from the parking lot to catch up with the insane runaway woman.

I stopped the car before the company's bus shed when I noticed a wet and shivering Miss Luca.

I brought down the tinted window on the passenger side and instructed her to get inside the car.

Ignoring me, the stubborn woman crossed her arms over her breasts and turned her back to me.

Was she always this hardheaded?

One minute, she was driving me insane and the next I was acting as if I was her concerned lover.

Clenching the steering wheel, I tried again. "Miss Luca, get inside the damn car. Now. "

Still, my request command was not met.

Why was this fucking woman refusing me? Did she enjoy seeing me mad?

I alighted from the vehicle and went under the bus stop, lifting her.

"Let me go, you animal" she screamed thumping my back with her small fists.

I chuckled as I dropped her on the seat and locked the door.

"Let me out. Help! " she screamed throwing slaps at me.

Again, I chucked, amused and started the car.

She pouted and crossed her arms. Cute.

Finally, she settled down and rested her head against the window.

"Miss Luca, tell me you address" I spoke and she gave me a murderous glare.

You know her address Monteiro.

Seeing as she would not reply just yet I spun the car around in the opposite direction.

"Well, to mine it is then. "

Did you enjoy this chapter? I hope you did. But still, let me know in the comments.

Vote and share also.

I love you.