chapter 35

This chapter is not edited. There will be many mistakes. Some things may even not add up.

Sebastian Monteiro pov

I watched as Britondiis eyes grew wide and an even wider smile appeared on her face after my question. It was obvious,strikingly so. She was happy. Her answer was going to be yes. I mimicked an even bigger smile. A feeling of excitement festering in my chest. Britondii had made me feel things I never thought I would have. My grin got wider. Britondii was mine.

I didn't give her the time to verbally confirm her answer. The simple smile on her face was answer enough. It was yes. I placed my hands around her waist and she put her petite ones on my shoulders.

"Come here miss Luca" I growled as she sank her teeth into her bottom lip. I could feel my body already reacting to the innocent action. My dick always responded whenever she did that. Even now it had,when one of my damn legs were broken.

"You always tempt me when you do that miss Luca " I mumbled on her lips when hers met mine.

"Show me " she mumbled back and kissed me.

Over the past two weeks we had kissed countless times but each time I tasted her sweet lips they tasted sweeter and sweeter. Each time I kissed my stomach fluttered and my heart raced. Sounded damn girly but it was true. No woman had ever and will ever make me feel things miss Luca did. Who would have thought Sebastian Monteiro would be a mushy ass.

Not me.

Her fingernails sank down into my shoulders in a silent plead as our tongues twisted and turned together in perfect harmony.

Lay off the damn mush will you Monteiro. God.

I had kissed many many women in my lifetime but Britondiis kisses were one of a kind. It expressed different emotions other than pure lust. Longing. Apologies. Need but mostly love. I loved her so damn much. Our kisses were often slow and sweet but sometimes there was urgency. Today our kiss had been urgent.

I planted kisses all over her face and kissed my way over to her ear nibbling on the earlobe as she gasped and gripped my shoulders. I licked and sucked on the sweet spot behind her ear which earned by name being moaned over and over.

"Sshhh baby"I whispered huskily. Her moans were maddening. The blood from my body had rushed into my manhood. I could not think at all. My mind was only focused on what I was doing to Britondii and the sounds she had been making. The sounds that made me want to cum on the hospital bed. Her sounds that had made me want to fuck my broken leg and jump off the bed and take her. Lay her on the couch and make sweet love to her.

A Fucking hospital couch Sebastian. God. She is the woman you love damn it.

"Sebastian." Britondii moaned loudly as I began nipping at her neck.

"Oh God Brandon" she whispered my middle name And closed her eyes as my hands slipped beneath her sweater then under her brassiere.

"Open your eyes miss Luca " I growled as my thumb flicked over her erect nipple.

Britondii Luca pov

"Sebastian" I hissed when Sebastian's hands went through the left leg of the baggy shorts I wore. I could feel my face heating up again. No man had ever touched me the way Sebastian had or the way he made me moaned.

"Tell me. Are you liking the way I am making you feel Britondii he asked, his voice low and his green eyes piercing into my green ones. I shook my head. The action meant no but I did like the way he was making me feel. I was just too shy to say yes. After all we had never gone that far before.

I squeezed my eyes shut and focused on him rubbing the insides of my thigh not touching my weh heat even though I wanted it to be touched the most but I was too shy to ask him to.

"Look at me miss Luca " I heard Sebastian's voice demand and my eyes snapped opened submissively and I stared into his dilated pupils. I was a virgin and this was my first time really making out but I wasn't oblivious. I knew he was as aroused as I had been.

In a way I felt like a pervert Making a patient in a hospital do things like that to me and the dirty thoughts that ran through my mind. Did that make me a pervert?

No honey it makes you horny for the injured billionaires D. Ha. My subconscious taunted me dressed up dressed down rather in her birthday suit and high heels.

"Answer me miss Luca. How am I making you feel? " Sebastian growled lowly and slipped his finger inside my lace underwear. I could feel the blush making itself known on my cheeks. I didn't want him to know how soaked I was.

"You are so wet miss Luca " Sebastian said huskily and I gasped at how thick with lust his voice was.

Wonder who caused that my subconscious defended.

I released a silent scream my mouth agape as his thumb rotated the small nub. I gritted my teeth and sank my fingernails deep into his scalp.

"Mr Monteiro" I gasped when I felt my belly clench and unclench.

"Look at me miss Luca. I want to see you when you come" I felt Sebastian's lips on my ear and I rotated my hips causing friction between his fingers and my....body.

"Sebastian" I screamed when I felt my clitoris quicker and my back arched, Sebastian increased the pace his finger was rotating on the nub. "Mr Monteiro" I cried again as my body shivered violently.

"You are mine Britondii Luca Sebastian growled as our lips became one.

Im practically sleeping right now.

Vote and comment.

Love you.