chapter 45

This chapter is not edited. There will be many mistakes. Some things may even not add up.

Sebastian Monteiro pov

"Oh God baby" I grunted,browsing through my phones gallery on miss Luca and I's photos. It was already after midnight and I was unable to sleep because I was missing my woman's body sleeping next to me ,that and the fact that my busted palm which I had wiped with some alcohol swaps then bandaged roughly ached like a mother fucker.

Why the hell had I allowed my jealousy and childish insecurities to consume me? So much that I would argue with the pregnant woman?

I grinded my teeth until my head began to throb and exited the cold,lonely bed.

I walked down the hallway to the guest room where I had heard the door slam earlier tonight.

I pushed the slightly ajar door open and as soon as I entered I heard miss Luca 's soft sobs.

She should be asleep not crying. God. What had I done?

Yea. You practically accused her of flirting with the boy before you. So shut the Fuck up,boyyyy.

"Baby" I rushed to her side. "Im sorry. Baby you should be asleep. Don't cry baby just rest please." I used my thumb to flick away the tears and kissed her forehead then lifted her blouse and kissed her stomach.

"I can't sleep Sebastian" she ran her fingers through my hair. "I need you and hate you at the same time ." She said in a voice hardly above a whisper, tiredly.

I felt my eyes burn with unshed tears. When the Fuck will I stop hurting this woman? When will I stop being so damn selfish?

Maybe when you are dead. Then again. Not even death can change you.

"I love you baby. I love you so damn much. " I whispered hugging her closer to me ,as if wanting our bodies to become one.

"I love you too" she yawned pressing her face deeper into my chest.

Under the soft glow of the night light , I stared at the sleeping beauty who carried my twins, whom I loved with all of my heart,soul and mind. Money too. She deserved so much more than what I could ever offer her.

It was then I decided, tomorrow, I would finally tell her my story, that made me the way I am. Tomorrow,I would tell her about Jennifer Monteiro, the woman witch who destroyed me.

There were so many things that should have been added to this(unfortunately not tonight). I just didn't want you to have to wait for a filler.

Vote and comment

Share too

I love you

Mwah