chapter 38

Photo of Sebastian Monteiro.

#heistoofine

This chapter is not edited. There will be many mistakes. Some things may even not add up.

Sebastian Monteiro pov

"Very well Mr Amos. Do that if you must and inform me of your decision. However, if you fail to contact me by 3 tomorrow afternoon, we no longer have a deal. Choose wisely Amos, your business is failing badly. You will never get another opportunity like this." I ended the Skype call and slapped the laptop shut, concluding yet another meeting.

Since 5 this morning, I have been in and out of meetings by way of Skype and over telephone calls. It was now already past midday.

Since Monday, I have been working from my home office trying to catch up with some of the work I had missed in my absence.

I would be returning to work the following after the cast had been removed from my foot this weekend. Today was Wednesday. Midweek.

I poured myself another drink and gulped down the strong liquor groaning in satisfaction as the shot of liquor burned my throat for the third or forth time that morning. I took one of my Cuban cigars and a lighter from one of the desk drawers and placed the stick of tobacco between my lips and lit it. One by one I started going through the stack of files I had David collect from the office.

********

About a hour and a half later my head buried in files, a knock sounded on the slightly ajar door which caused me to raise my head and looked in the direction of the door.

"Come in Miss Luca" I called and she pushed the door and entered the office wearing my clothes- an over white T shirt and I could see the ends of grey under pants.

I gulped at her appearance. God she was sexy in my clothes. No wonder I had been adamant that she wear them around the house. She had not refused.

"Hey baby" I greeted rubbing the tiredness from my eyes when miss Luca fully entered the office with a tray in her hands. I tried not to wince when the pain in my back and my belly bottom worsened. The strain of sitting up for extended periods of time for the past few days was really starting to fuck with my back and my wounded abdomen.

My office was in a secluded spot in the last corner of the pent house so I needed not lock it in fear of disturbance while working. Either way miss Luca had been wonderful. She had never been a disturbing factor while I slaved my self away in the office. The only time she showed up was when she brought food. She was perfect.

"Hey may I come in?" She asked softly.

"Yes" I nodded, feeling a headache building.

"You look tired " she commented and pecked my lips then placed the tray on the table. I nodded my thanks and took a sip of the coffee ignoring whatever else was on the tray.

"Really tired baby" I hummed in satisfaction when she went behind my chair and started rubbing my neck.

"Then maybe you should take a break" she whispered in my ear , leaving her lips on it a little longer than necessary. I could feel the hairs on my body stand up at her seductive tone.

"Maybe I should" I hissed when I felt her magical hands on my tense shoulders.

Over the 2 weeks Britondii and I have lived together, she had become braver. She often touched me before I touched her and she didn't get so embarrassed when I touched her certain placed or made certain comments.

I had not made love to her yet or seen her fully asked and that was ok. Even though my manhood throbbed to be inside her and my eyes burned in anticipation of seeing her nakedness I knew she wasn't ready and that was ok too. I wanted miss Luca for more than just her body. So I would wait until she was ready for that step and I wouldn't cheat on her either. I had been a player but I swore to her and the gods above that I wouldn't hurt her and I would be damned if I didn't keep that promise.

Britondii Luca pov

"Brandon I swear to God if you touch me and cause me to lose this game you are going to need another cast for your other foot."I threatened Sebastian in bed that night. We were currently in a relined position with his arms around my waist. Every other second the tip of his fingers would 'accidentally' graze my side. I knew he was trying to make me lose the game as I had been 'ignoring' him since he came in. If I had not seen it with my own two eyes i would never have believed that the Sebastian Monteiro could be such a playful child.

"Miss Luca you play that game so much I'm starting to believe you have a crush on that running man" he accused playfully and a deep light chuckle followed.

"I do actually " I smirked. "Because I like my men athletic and you can't run" I paused the game to point in the direction of his casted leg.

Buuuurrrrrn!!!!!! My subconscious screamed laughing her ass off.

Sebastian's grip around my waist tightened. "I think you deserve to be punished." With one large hand securing me in place he started running his free hand across my neck and down my arm. But the tickling I had expected didn't come. Instead his hand went under the hem of the shirt I wore.

******

I opened my eyes and as expected Sebastian wasn't on the bed. For the forth consecutive morning that week, I had woken up alone. I sighed and closed back my eyes. It was true that he had missed a lot of work, but he needed to take it easy as his healing abdomen had started hurting again and so was his back. If the pains continued he would need physiotherapy. I had told him as much after 3 this morning when the sounds of his pained groans had awaken me. Even half hour later after he swallowed the strong pain killers the pain had not subsided.

When I spoke to him his Reply was " miss Luca shhh, I have to work. Pain I can bear but what I cannot bear is not knowing what is happening in my company. And I have fucked up already as is"

I sighed again at the memory and removed the comforter from my body then padded barefoot across the plush carpet to the bathroom.

Vote and comment.

I want to know your thoughts.

Love you. 😍😍😍😍😍😍