chapter 16 revised

Sebastian Monteiro pov

After taking care of Miss Luca's hospital bill, I met David outside of the building. My teeth ached tightly from anger, I walked to the waiting vehicle.

"How is she? " concerned, David inquired despite my obvious state. That I was in no mood for a discussion.

Rather than replying, I casted my head to the right and stared through the tinted window as if I were but an upset child.

Miss Luca's words, without warning like s serpent hissed tauntingly in my ears.

I need Lucas.

Who the fuck was this Lucas? I needed to know.

Were they romantically involved?.

On their own accord, my fists clenched and the level of my anger multiplied.

How dare she?

Inside of the hospital room when she had said what she had. A strong feeling of jealousy overwhelmed me.

Why? God knows I had not known the answer to that but what I did know was the mere thought of miss Luca sharing her bed or her heart with another man was enough to fuck with my sanity.

Had I meant to hit her?
No.

I would never use my hands to hurt her. Intentionally.

But God knows when she mentioned another man's name I had never felt anger as I had then.

She had not even aspired to defend herself but only stared at me, her eyes watery as if I had spoken the truth. As if I had hit the nail on it's head.

"Damn it" I hissed closing my eyes.

Didn't she get it?

Do you get it?

*

I pressed my fore finger against the scanner and the door to the pent house slid easily open. I instantly knew to which room would be my destination.

I entered the office and sat around the desk a bottle of liquor and two glasses before me.

Pouring liquor into one of them, I downed the shot and refilled the glass, hissing s content "fuck"as the strong liquor burned my throat.

Scrolling through the iPhones contacts, I rang my private investigator, Derrick Austin. He was an older man who worked as a detective for the NYPD but resigned half a decade ago to start his private investigation company.

Though I had very limited nonexistent nearly, information on the boy I had no doubt it would be sufficient for the PI.

"Mr. Monteiro" he answered after the first ring. I liked Derrick. Always ready for business.

It wasn't a surprise I had some respect for the man.

"Ah Austin, I need some information on a Lucas affiliated with a Britondii Luca here in the big apple. How soon will you have some information for me? "

The man hummed thoughtfully. "Sixty minutes the latest sir. As is the usual it will be emailed to you"

I smiled and ended the call.

If I were to find out the boy was dating miss Luca, I swore I would kill him. With my hands alone.

As promised by the man in a hour, my phone vibrated the signal of an incoming notification.

I opened the email, attached to it was the boy's picture.

From:Derrick Austin
To:Sebastian Monteiro

Subject:Lucas

Full name: Lucas Dimitri Williams
Age:23
Eyes:,green
Hair colour:dark brown
Height:5 ft 10
Sex: male
DOB: November 3rd 1993
Sexuality: Homosexual
Education : Tarmac Elementary
Ben Smith High
New York University

The subject Lucas is a 23 years old gay man, who recently graduated from the New York University where he achieved his degree in media. Currently he is in a committed relationship with boyfriend of 3years John Marajh. Maragh is a young business man. Owner and operator of the popular 'GLITTERS' nightclub and CEO of the Marajh Court Hotel.

Williams has been friends with Britondii Luca since childhood. They have always been inseparable and currently reside and share a small apartment at the APEX APARTMENT COMPLEX for the last four years.

"Fuck" I released an animalistic growl and threw the unused glass into the wall. I got up from the chair and it too I threw.

"Fuck" I sent my fist into the desk top.

He was her best friend? Fuck.

My thoughts drifted to our pleasant moments just before she lost consciousness. How had we gone from that to that?

Because you are an arrogant fool.

Now I had the strongest urge to rush to the hospital and plead for her pardon.

Did you enjoy this chapter? Let me know your thoughts in the comments.

Vote and share Also with your friends.

Follow me maybe?

Love you