chapter 18 --revised

Hello loves,

Britondii Luca pov

"Hmmm? " I answered absent mindedly , still staring At the now dark screened phone as my friends called my name. "Britondii"

"What happened? Why are you suddenly so pale? What was it you had seen on the phone? Was it another photograph? The paparazzi? " one after the other Lucas bombarded me with questions, concerned, however he made no attempt to retrieve the fallen phone.

When his questions remained unanswered, John then prodded me to speak. "Talk to us sis, please"

I shook my head, my neck stiff as I hoarsely responded. "No. This is worse than the paparazzi. I received a threatening message from an unknown number. It said I should leave Sebastian alone,the sender assumed we are sexually involved. The text clearly stated that if I continue to be with him, harm will befall me." Tears settled in my eyes. "What are we going to do Lue, Sebastian and I are not even remotely together."

Not that you would mind.

"Brii, you need to stop crying over every little thing. Never fear, for you I will stab a bitch"he picked up the phone and viewed the message.

"Who the fuck even makes threats over a man anymore? Like this bitch can't even spell. She needs to go back to pre school. How are you going to be making threats when you don't have an education? "

"If you want. I'll find out who the sender is. Make some calls." This came from John. God knows he could do that. Before Lue, John was apart of New York's largest and most notorious Mafia gang, controlled by his brother, Romeish.

"No"Lucas and I shook our head "We will find a way without involving the Dark Dungeon Mafia gang."

"I think we should go to the police"

"I do too" Lucas agreed. "Even though are so damn worthless. Just a bunch of cock suckers."

I raised my eye brows. "Aren't you? "

He flipped me off. "Exactly"

---

"For the last time sir, this girl here, my friend, her life has been threatened by a way of a text message. It is on the phone here before you. "Tiredly Lucas exhaled.

For the last 10 or so minutes, we have been inside of the small cramped police office, it was barely large enough for the three of us. We had taken turns explaining to the police man, the reason for our visit but up to now he had not heard correctly a single thing we had uttered.

I thought. "Perhaps he was hard of hearing or even slightly deaf"

Was that even allowed? A deaf cop?

For a while we tried to call for another officer but it seemed he was here alone or perhaps he wasn't but all the other officers had also a hearing impairment.

"What? " the man spoke a little too loudly, giving us another another blank look and I grabbed the phone from the desk separating us from him. "We are wasting time here. Let us go "

We left the station, no doubt thinking the same thought. "What now? "

Honestly, that was not the only thing I thought of. I was not even very concerned about the message. Not really. But the person whom I was threatened over. Sebastian Monteiro.

Was Sebastian now At the office unable to work because I was embedded in his thoughts?

No.

Or was he in his office with one of his many conquests doing to them things I often imagined him going to my body?

Most likely.