chapter 30

Am will not make any sense. Consider yourself warned.

This chapter is not edited. There will be many mistakes. Some things may even not add up.

I swear I am addicted to TempleRunOz.

Britondii Luca pov

The restaurant has been closed since yesterday and won't be reopened until after 6 more days because of renovations my boss, Christians brother wanted to make to the place. He wanted to put in a larger stage for the celebrity guests who often dined there as well as change the chandeliers to ones that were more breath taking. Also the main dining area wanted to be "spruced up". Other simpler changes would be implemented. I personally thought the place was grand but that was only the poor waitresses opinion.

I promised my self I would clean the apartment this morning but I couldn't seem yo get out of bed. Instead my mind drifted to Christians week early departure back to England yesterday evening because of business. I missed him so much if thou he had called me two hours before. He,apart from John and Lucas was the only other friend I had. He was my "Goofy Chris" and I was his "Brat". With him beside me, thoughts of Sebastian were not so maddening.

I badly wanted to see Sebastian's handsome face in person again despite all that had happened between us if even from a distance. I would often stalk his Instagram profile whenever my lips tingled for one of his kisses and my body for his touch. It didn't help my longing but it at least made me sleep a little better knowing that a picture of his face was on my chest.

I had thought moving away from Manhattan where I lived and worked and shared moments with him would make me forget him but it only fueled my love and my longing. I often tried to keep keep up with him by visiting his social media pages and Google but nothing new was there. The last thing was of the pictures of us in the hospital and that he had not turned up for the press meeting or the Charity ball on Google which was a month old. I checked everyday but nothing had changed. Strange" I had thought at first there was always new pictures and stories about Sebastian I even thought maybe something hsd happened to him but after not seeing anything new for s month I got over it.

I was too ashamed for loving a man who had physically and emotionally hurt me to ask John and Lucas if they had heard anything about him not that they would tell me as anything anyway.

I had told Christian about the beating when he had as gain asked about the bruises which I had accidentally left uncovered one time when he was here they had faded somewhat but not completely. I told him I still loved Sebastian deeply in spite of everything that had happened between us. Christian had not judged me. His exact words were "We can't help who we fall in love with Brat, even when we know we are only hurting ourselves by loving them". I had cried then because I knew his words had a double meaning. John and Lucas had told me that Christian had told them that he had fallen in love with me. Even though I had never really been in a relationship I wasn't totally oblivious. I had picked up on the fact that he at least liked me. I cried because I wished I had liked him back that way. There were so many times I had unconsciously called him Sebastian only to have him tease me about it even though I knew it hurt him. There were so many times I wished he was Sebastian.

Several times I had foolishly imagined Sebastian bursting through my door apologizing and confessing his undying love for me. But by the end of my wishful imaginations I would end up in tears as I knew that was only what it was and what it would only ever be wishful imaginations. I know my love will always be unrequited but the heart wants what it wants.

I just loved him so much. It hurts.

I heard my phone ring and I reached over over to pick it up on the other side of the bed. I looked at the caller,Lucas,and swiped the screen and put the phone to my ear
"Hey Lue" I answered.