chapter 44

This chapter is not edited. There will be many mistakes. Some things may even not add up.

Britondii Luca pov

"Miss Luca " Sebastian stared into my eyes as if trying to reach the very depths of my soul.

"Yes?" I  answered quickly, Raising an eyebrow,confused but also curious as to why this man was looking at me so. So deeply, strangely. 

I watched as his full pink lips formed into a mischievous smirk.

Oh Jesus. Why were his lips so pink?

That's what you thought the first time you saw him,hoe.

"I hope you know CPR baby,cause God, you take my breath away.

Goof.

I giggled and swatted his chest. "Boy shut up"

Completing the simple task of tying his skinny black tie, I turned my face towards the mirror to apply my light pink lip gloss.

From behind, Sebastian wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder,caressing my rounded stomach, where our babies rested. I closed my eyes and leaned back onto Sebastian as my thoughts drifted to the doctors office months ago when we learned we would be having  twins.

"So there Mr and Mrs Monteiro," the obgyn Mrs Grayson pointed to the monitor at a section of  the ultrasound,"is your child"

Before Sebastian or I could utter a response,she deadpanned "are their any history of  twins in either of your families?" To which we both shook our heads. No. Not that we knew of.

"Well,there is another sack partially hidden beneath the first. Seems you will be having twins."

Sebastian and I had been overjoyed , him more than I but still. I would be the mother of twins.

With a  little less than four months before I was due, it still felt surreal , magical.

We couldn't wait to tell everybody but we decided to tell them after we got settled down in our new house. Tonight.

Sebastian and I had decided that a penthouse was no place to raise our babies so he had his agent, Rebecca search for a house and when she did and we saw this one , both Sebastian and I had fallen in love with it.

The nursery down stairs was already designed and furnished. Sebastian had spared no expense. Every piece of furniture hsd to be the most expensive and from the best brands.

Desktops. Ok. Tablets. Ok. Smart tv. Too much.

I wasn't complaining though,that was where I spent my days. In the room of my children.

We literally had four pairs of everything, two girls,two boys as we did not want to know yet the sex partly because the other was still hidden beneath it's sibling even now. Dr Grayson assured us though it wasn't a very usual occurrence it wasn't entirely rare either. 

The loud chime of the doorbell as well as the feel of Sebastian's wet tongue on the back of my neck,brought me from my reverie.

"Fuck " Sebastian cursed, irritated at being disturbed. "Did they have to come now?"

"Oh my handsome fiance" I taunted, rotating my hand across his tenting crotch, " I would help you with that, but now I can't seeing our first guests have arrived on time. And in any case I thought you couldn't wait to tell the world we are expecting two children instead of one. If you are a good boy, I promise tonight will be the best you ever had."

He slapped my bottom gently and growled,"you are a wicked woman miss Luca "

"That I am Mr Monteiro."

Sebastian rested his hands on the small of my back and we exited the room,I couldn't help but wonder, "why did I ever believe this man would find me unattractive and ugly when I started showing."

*******

"We will take over now,Mary" I said to our middle aged house keeper who was at the door greeting our first guests Jucas. They both shook hands with Sebastian after Mary took their gifts.

"You didn't have to bring anything guys" I told them when we hugged and to that Lucas answered sassily "but we did, cause we can afford it. You're not
the only one with a man who has  money, bitch".

I laughed and the men shook their heads.

"Don't you dare address my woman as such, boy." Sebastian countered feigning hostility but his wolfish grin gave him away.

Shortly after,all the other guests arrived bringing gifts also, including Timmy Turner ha and his lovely wife.

I got ready to close the door but the sound of a thick accent halted me. "Are you going to lock me out, brat"

Sebastian Monteiro pov

I bit the insides of my cheek hard,drawing blood, the metallic taste bitter. I was so fucking angry. Why the hell had I invited that English fool?

Because you know Britondii would be happy to see her friend,your new business partner.

Dinner was over and we had  made our announcement which produced hearty congratulations and a few tears. Now we all sat around the table sipping champagne and conversing amicably. Well everyone but me. I was busy glaring at Christian who was engrossed in whatever miss Luca was saying to him.

I downed the glass of champagne and poured my self another when miss Luca laughed at yet another thing he said. I wanted to rip the man's throat and throw him out of my house.

Could he be anymore obvious?  He was in love with my woman.

*****

"Did you know?" I asked miss Luca as we laid in bed that night  her head resting on my shoulder and my arms around her waist rubbing her protruding stomach.

"Know what?"

"Stop playing games with me baby. Did you know that the boy is in love with you?"I seethed through clenched teeth.

"Brandon please" she said her voice soft,tired.

"Oh so you do know. I need you to stop speaking with him.Delete his contact from your phone now!. " I commanded  her,angrily.

I tried my very best to avoid arguments as I was trying to be a better man  but mainly because I  didn't want stress to harm her or our babies. But tonight I was too jealous and selfish to care.

"I hate you Sebastian." Miss Luca hissed and got up from the bed,leaving the room.

"Yea. Go. Avoid the issue."   I barked and climbed out also to  pound the wall with my fist until my knuckles were numb and bleeding.

I did not plan this ending. But still it's Sebastian. We never know what might happen with him.

What did you think of this chapter? Let me know in the comments.

Vote and share too

I love you so badly

Mwah