Present

Natsu POV

"LUUCCYY!!!" Dammit! She's fast, I can't find her! "LUCY, COME HERE NOW!!!" I yelled across the guild, earning looks of disappointment.

I don't care what they think, I need to talk to her. She'd been avoiding me since that 'talk' we had. Damn! Why can't she understand that I love her?!

I grunt my teeth back and forward, trying to sniff out her scent as I stood at the door way of the guild.

She in the kitchen! I stomp my way towards the kitchen, but Erza stood in the way holding a sword in her hand.

"Get. Out. Of. The. Way" I hissed though my teeth. "No" was all she said. I clenched my fists, "GET OUT OF MY WAY ERZA!" I screamed, she pulled me towards her by my scarf.

We glared at each other, "I SPECIFICALLY SAID NOT TO MAKE LUCY CRY, DIDN'T I?" She was standing up for her nakama.

"I'll explain later! Now get out of the way!" Her grip was tighter, "You bastard, how COULD YOU!"

She's getting on my nerves, "I NEED to talk to her!" Grr, She pulls me closer then pushes me back, rising her sword to my neck.

"Tell me a good reason why I should let you!" her eyes were cold as ice. I had no choice, I moved my neck from her sword and sprinted towards her.

I punched her in the stomach and before I passed her I whisper, "Because I love her." As Gray helped Erza up she muttered, "That idiot." Lucy I'm coming for you.

Lucy POV

Mira's trying to comfort me as I cry my eyes out. I want to forget, forget what happened between me and Natsu.

I heard Natsu and Erza yelling at each other in the guild's hall. "Lucy it's ok, I'm here for you." I hug Mira even tighter, I wish that this never happened.

---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•----•---•

I'm just posting this story to see if any one would like it. Hehehe....