Happy being jealous

Normal POV

Natsu and Lucy entered the guild holding hands.

Earning looks of approval from the members, they strolled down over to Mira who was wiping the bar as she hummed a catchy song.

"Hi Mira!" A very happy Lucy greeted, next to her was a ginning Natsu.

"Hey guys!" The couple took their seats and ordered some food.

Lucy giggled as Natsu scoffed down his food and didn't pay attention to other things.

Right behind them sitting on a table was Lisanna.

Lisanna watched the two as they were all lovey dovey to each other.

Why can't that be me and Natsu? I thought Lucy would of gone for Sting she mentally sighed.

Well there's nothing I could do about it, as long as he's happy I'll be fine.

Once Natsu had finished his meal, he felt a cold presence behind him.

He dared not to look cause he knew who it was, "S-say L-Lucy, did y-you like your m-meal!"

Natsu was trembling and sweating, "Yeh I did. Oh hi Erza!"

Natsu jumped and turned around with a nervous grin, "H-hey Erza, d-didn't see ya there!"

He was sweating a lot, what does she want with me?

Suddenly 100 swords were pointing at Natsu, "Natsu.

You better take care of Lucy, and not make her CRY! You got that?"

Lucy was stunned and sweat dropped, where as Natsu could see glints in Erza's eyes.

"A-aye" remarking the blue cat.

Lisanna POV

I'm really happy for Lucy and Natsu, they look great together.

But I feel sad because I also want to be with Natsu, I love him since we were young.

"nna... Lisanna!" Huh? "Gray?" When did he get there?

"Yeh hey. So... What's with that face?" What face? "What do you mean?"

I lift my hand and touched my face, what's wrong with it?

"Well you look sad about something" I gave him a confused look. "Let me guess, it's about Natsu and Lucy?"

"I don't know. Maybe" he scrunched his nose.

"Just be happy for them, Lissana. Enjoy that they love each other very much and that they look great as a couple."

"I am, and thank you your right." He smiled at me.

"Your welcome. I heard that Mira and Levy were trying to hook up the two, strange..." Mira and Levy?

How could they hook Natsu and Lucy up? They knew I loved Natsu and they make him love Lucy?

I felt like I want to cry, Natsu could of been mine... I love him so much that it hurts.

No he will be mine!

。・゜・At Sabertooth・゜・。

"You can't see him!" How dare she yell at me! "This is an important business!"

Just because she's the daughter of this stupid guilds master, she can't boss me around.

"Then tell be what it is!" Little bitch thinks she's boss of everyone.

"It's none of you business!" The door banged and vibrated behind me, "What's the problem Minvera?"

That voice... "Just some filthy fly looking for you" how dare she call me filthy!

"Oh your Lisanna, Lucy's friend" he sounded sad when he mumbled Lucy's name.

"What do you want with me?" I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"Can we talk some where private lover boy?" I looked at Minvera who poked her tongue at me.

I hate the damn women. "Fine, follow me" I walked behind him to the next room.

We stopped in a small lounge room, "So what's the problem?"

Sting sat on a lounge chair looking at me, "I want Natsu to be mine"

I feel guilty at what I'm doing right now, but I can't stand seeing Lucy so happy when I'm miserable.

"But he has a girlfriend already. Wait are you suggesting that I help you break them up?"

I nodded my head slowly, "I know how you feel when you look at Lucy, so are you helping me or not?"

He looked towards the ground for a minute, thinking if it was the best idea or not.

"Yes" great! Natsu wait for me! "I've got a plan!"

Next day (Lucy POV)

Natsu and I were happily talking with Gray and Erza.

"What about we go on an easy mission this time?" Gray suggested.

"No the more dangerous the better!" Natsu defended.

"But I'll just be a burden to you guys, I'm not that good."

It's true, I always rely on Natsu and Loke doing the fighting for me.

"Don't worry Luce, I'll protect you!" I blushed so I looked away from him. "Lucy, your no burden on us." 

"And we think that your very useful!" Gray commented which made me blush even more.

This time Natsu noticed and thought my blush was all for Gray. 

"Get you own girlfriend ice brain!" And here we go again.

While the whole guild were having "fun", Lisanna greeted me, "Ohayo Lucy!"

I smiled, "Ohayo! So what's up?" She giggled.

"Nothing much, I just came to tell you that Sting wants to talk to you in the garden."

I nodded and headed to the back of the guild, "Thanks Lisanna!"

As I walk out the door I saw Sting leaning in the oak tree, "Hey blondie!" I love teasing him.

"Hey to you too... Blondie." But I hate it when he says it to me.

"Wipe that smirk of you face!" I grab both his cheeks and stretch them out.

"Whey~!" I giggled at his efforts to say hey.

"So what do you want with me?" I let go of his cheeks.

"I know that your dating Natsu-san, but I can't bottle this up any longer... I love you Lucy Heartfilia!"

His cheeks were pink and so was mine. "I-I" before I could finish Sting cut in,

"Can I just have one kiss?" I was shocked, "Ok..." we both lean in and soon our lips touched, after awhile I pulled away.

"Sorry" he mumbled. I was still paralysed, "Its f-fine" I manage to say.

"I'm sorry, but I only think of you as a friend Sting" he nodded as if he understood.

"Let's go inside shall we?" But when we went inside I saw...

Natsu kissing... Lisanna... I stormed out of the guild, cold liquid running out of my eyes.

Natsu POV

I was to busy fighting Gray, but I smelt something different.

Something like... Sting! God where's Luce?

"Hey Flame brain! Giving up so easily?" I have no time to deal with him.

I ran over to the girls, "Hey! Do you know where Lucy is?"

They all stopped talking and looked at me.

"I'll show you!" Lisanna grabbed my hand in dragged me to the back of the guild.

"H-hey where are you taking me?" The moment we walk out of the guild, I regretted it.

What I saw by the oak tree was Sting kissing Lucy, how dare he?

I clench my fists into a ball. "Natsu..." Go away Lisanna.

"Let's go, your not meant to see this." She started to drag me away again, I'm to sad to refuse.

Why did you let him kiss you Luce?

Once we were inside, Lisanna made me look at her.

"Natsu, your shouldn't worry about this. Don't get caught up in something like this."

She then inch closer to my face and placed her lips on mine.

I snapped out of my trance and pushed her away, "What do you think your doing?!"

I looked straight into her eyes, it said sadness, guilt, regret, anger and happiness?

I don't get her. "I'm sorry, I just got carried away I guess."

I just walked off leaving her shocked. I walked out of the guild and went home with Happy.

"What's wrong Natsu?" Happy had a worry face. "Don't want it talk about it Happy!" Happy looked at the ground, "A-aye."

....................................................................................................................................................................................
R&R and sorry for taking to long to update!