We are friends, for now

Their lips were brushing against each other's....

HI GUYS! I'm back and thanks for your patients.
Now should I make them kiss or not? Hmm...
I kinda wanna make them so It would piss you guys off, but them again NaLu beats GraLu anytime.
Let's just see which ones more worth it ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's taking them so long? They should be back by now!" Natsu exclaimed impatiently while tapping his fingers on the bar.

"Calm down Natsu, I'm sure they'll be back soon." Mira said clean beer mugs behind the bar. Natsu grown as he laid his head on the counter top.

"They've been gone for four days already, it should only take three!" He yelled.

"But remember that this is just two people we're talking about, not the whole of team Natsu." Mira reasoned. Natsu on the other hand let out a sigh in defeat.

"Natsu!" The said man jolted up and looked at where the voice had came from. Natsu was happy until...

"Oh it's just you Levy..." He looked down in disappointment.

"Hey!" Levy was offended and pouted, which Gajeel next to her thought was cute.

"Oh sorry it didn't see you there iron head." Natsu also implied.

"We wanna talk to ya flame brain, let's go out side." Natsu let out a sign in return.

"Fine."

~

"What is it you wanted to talk about?" Natsu asked Levy and Gajeel whom were staring right at him.

"You and Lucy aren't related."

With Lucy and Gray

Lucy could feel the presence of his cold lips on her. It was a nice feeling Gray gave her, it also made her feel nervous at the same time. Should she really be doing this? Gray was special to her and he has always been there for her, along with Natsu that is. But what would happen after this one kiss? What would Natsu and the others think of her? With all that thought she pushed Gray away and sat up.

"I'm sorry, but I can't..." Lucy cried silently as Gray's eyes were covered by his bangs.

"Lucy don't cry... Let's get going." Gray finely spoke after a few minutes.

All trip back to Fairy Tail, they hadn't spoken a word to each other. Once they arrived, Lucy was some how relieved that she was back. But she failed to notice on thing, Gray clenched his fist so hard that his palm was bleeding. As Lucy stood in front and was about to open the door, Gray had grab her shoulder and stopped her. She glance behind her to see Gray staring straight at her.

"We're still friends right?" Lucy let out her breathe that she held in and smiled.

"Of cause."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't hate me...

Vote | Comment | Share

-animeloves1