Here we go again

Lucy POV

After the incident, I know that I'm going to miss Sting.

He's like a brother I never had, but to find out how much he loves me puts me in guilt.

Natsu is my lover and I think of him differently from others, like a normal person would think of the person they love with.

But I wonder what life has installed for me next, I hope nothing bad happens soon since I just finished one lot of drama.

"Lucy." I turn to see the person of that voice.

To my surprise I wasn't expecting her to talk to me after I took Natsu, "Lisanna..." I whispered.

The next thing she did shocked me, this has never happened to me before.

Lisanna bowed her head to me, "I'm sorry! I was out of line. I don't know why I snapped since each time I heard you talk about Natsu, I was fine with my best friend loving him. It's just..."

I lifted her head up, we caught attention of the guild.

"Hey, it's ok." I gave her a smile, "I don't blame you. We are still friends after all."

She gave me a surprised glance, "Friends?" She muttered.

I nodded my head slowly and she pulled me into a warm hug.

"Thank you Lucy! For everything!" She started tearing up as we continue to embrace each other.

The whole guild cheered and went back to their original tasks (fighting).

I saw Natsu glance at me with the sweet smile I love, and I smiled back.

Natsu POV

I'm so glad that their still friends.

And I'm also glad that I fell in love with such a strong and loving person like Lucy.

I glanced at her beautiful face and smiled, she noticed and smiled warmly back.

God I love that smile! Just happens that Gray was standing not far away from the girls half naked.

Totally ruined my great image.

"Hey popsicle! Get away, your naked glory totally ruins the picture!" I yelled across the hall.

"What you say flame head? I have way more muscles that you!"

Idiot has no idea what I'm talking about! "Gray, put some pants on!" Lucy lectured him, "Right!"

Gray blushed at Lucy's commands.

What the hell? I have a feeling that he has feelings for Lucy, but she's all mine.

"Getting a lady to tell you to put you clothes on is perverted!"

The next thing I knew, I was being punched off the ground.

"Says who?" I smirked playfully, "Says me since you still don't have pants on!"

In a flash he buckled his pants too his waist.

What the-? How'd he do that?

I got off the floor and attempted to punch him back, but got punched again.

He was about to do the final blow but was stopped when the doors of the guild bursted open.

All the members gazes went to the person coming out from the light.

He had black hair and was wearing a light sky blue cape.

We all gasped, he was from the Magic Council.

Properly to collect tabs for us destroying things again.

The guy walked forward towards gramps who was sitting on the rail on the second floor.

"And what brings you here young man? Don't tell me that my children have gone and destroyed something?"

The man shook his head signalling that no one has destroyed anything... yet.

"I am Aura, head of the councils research industry. I have come to tell you about the new discovery."

I raised an eyebrow, and what does it have to do with us?

"And would that be?" Gray jumped in.

"Natsu Dragneel and Lucy Heartfilia," wait about me and Lucy?

I looked over to her and I could see that she's tensed up.

"Yeh what about us?" I glared at him. "By logically, you two are... Siblings."

Thud.

What?

Thud.

It can't be!

Thud.

Kami, is this true? "WHAT?!" The guild yelled.

There was a thump on the ground, we all turned to look and saw that Lucy had fainted and Lisanna was next to her with Levy.

"Lucy!" Before I could get to her, Gray beat me to it.

How can it be? I looked back at the guy named Aura, "I don't believe you!"

He responded by handing two pieces of laminated paper to me.

I snatched it from him and gazed at it.

Lucy Heartifila

Father: Jude Heartfilia

Mother: Layla Heartfilia

These were birth certificates. This is Lucy's, but who's the other?

I shuffled the first one back revealing the second.

My hands grip the paper as I stared at it in shock, this was not happening!

Natsu Dragneel

Father: Jude Heartfilia

So many questions were running though my head.

Was he my real father? Is this how I was related to Lucy?

How in the world did this happen? I love Lucy so much, it just can't be!

My thoughts were interrupted by Aura.

"As you can see, these papers suggest that you two are related by the same father. I was researching upon Fairy Tail, and came across these."

"No wonder why their so close to each other?"I heard Gray say coming back from the infirmary.

Maybe he's right, maybe I've been loving my little sister all this time.

How wrong of me to love her in that way. And all this just had to happen after we got back together?

....................................................................................................................................................................................

Please VOTE VOTE VOTE, I don't care if you don't comment just VOTE!!!

Sayonara

-animeloves1