Why?

Natsu POV

I haven't seen Lucy since Sting kissed her.

It's not like I forgive her but it's been two months and I haven't seen her around.

I've sneaked into her house and she's never there, at the guild no one knows where she is either.

She's stressing me out.

"Natsu~" and plus Lisanna has been really annoying lately. "What Lisanna?" She pouted in a cute way.

"I was thinking that maybe me, you, Happy, Gray and Erza could go on a really hard S-class Quest."

Not interested, I'd rather go with Lucy. No! I don't want to go at all!

"You would become stronger and you could try beat Gildarts afterwards."

She does have a point, "Only if you stop nagging."

She smiled and went to Erza and Gray. They settled on a job that would take about a month.

☆*:.。. o-Flash back Lucy's POV-o .。.:*☆

I returned to the guild late after most people had gone home.

I brought along my suit case that contained my clothes and toiletries.

Walking over to the request board I wonder what jobs I could do.

I grabbed an hard one and walk to the Masters office.

"Master I would like to go on this job, and please don't tell anyone where I've gone."

He looked at the flyer and smiled, "Very well my child, have a safe trip!" I hurried out of the guild.

Each time I finished my job, I would return to the guild during night time.

I hurriedly pick a well earning job and told Master.

I also said not to tell any one where I have gone.

It's been how many months already?

I've lost track, my purpose was to avoid Natsu and build up strength so I wouldn' be torn by emotions.

I'll become stronger, strong enough to face every one and tell them that I'm not weak.

I don't need to rely on anyone, I'll be strong in no time.
☆*:.。. o-End Flashback-o .。.:*☆

I think it's been three months of working straight since I last saw every one.

As I finish my last job, I caught the last train to Magnolia.

I'll be there by eleven, might as well have some sleep.

But the weird thing is that sleep won't take me away, so I end up staring at the scenery that passes by.

I feel so weak and tired, but why can't I get some sleep?

It been sometime now, I got off the train and stumbled towards Fairy Tail.

Natsu POV

We arrived at the guild just before eleven.

Man that job was hard, it took us freakin a month to complete it.

I can't wait to tell Luce what happened, so what if she kissed someone else?

She's still mine! I walk over to Mira who was cleaning cups and plates.

"Mira. We're back!" I shouted.

She looked over her shoulders, "Oh hey guys! Took you long enough!" We all giggled at her comment.

"Hey Mira. Have you see Lucy?" Gray and Erza moved closer since they haven't seen Lucy in such along time.

Mira expression turned from happy into sadness.

"No one has seen her since three months ago, except for Master."

"What?! "That can't be! That long?" Lucy, stop playing games and come to me now.

I'm worried sick here! "Where could she be?" Gray was also worried.

The guild door opened wide, everybody's gaze went to the front.

Coming out of the shadows was Lucy.

We all had shocked expressions on our face.

What happened to her? Her clothes were ripped and dirty, she's covered in bruises and blood on her silky skin.

Once everybody studied her they all gasped.

"Lucy..." I mumbled. Gray and Erza stared intensely with their mouth a gap.

Lisanna was quietly crying.

Lucy began slowly walking in.

Thump.

What happened to her?

Thump.

Who did this?

Thump.

Her eyes began to close, she stumbled backwards.

She's going to faint, every one noticed and rushed towards her.

They won't make it in time, so I push them out of my way.

Before she could hit the ground, I caught her in on swift move.

She was now resting in my arms, so fragile that she could break any time soon.

Levy, Wendy, Lisanna, Mira and Juvia were crying at the state of Lucy.

I was on the edge of crying as well, but nothing bad going to happen to her.

I carried her bridal-style to the infirmary with Wendy following.

How did I let this happen to her?

Why was she avoiding us for three months and come back in this state? Why wasn't I with her?

....................................................................................................................................................................................

Sorry that my chapters are so so so short, but bare with me! I'll try to update as fast as I can!