Being there

Lucy POV

Since I've been cooped up in this house, I've decided to go to the guild for some entertainment and treat myself to breakfast as well.

Putting on my usual clothes and shoes, I grabbed my keys and whip and headed out the door.

I walked on the side of the river balancing myself.

The boatmen was passing by like always, "Be careful Lucy!" They yelled.

I waved back and continued my journey towards Fairy Tail.

I open the door to what I called home, and it was chaos with the chairs and tables.

I giggled at the liveliness and went over to Mirajane who was serving her daily customers at the bar.

"Lu-chan!" Levy called me over to the Shadow Gear table before I reached the bar.

I strolled over and sat next to the book worm with blue hair.

"Hey Levy-chan!" She pushed over a small pile of books, "These are for you!" I smirked at her, she knows me too well.

"Thanks a lot!" I hugged her and she hugged back.

"Anything for you!" We giggled and we chat about stuff, while Jet and Droy were just staring at Levy.

How bad would they feel if they knew that Levy loved Gajeel?

Their reactions would just be to die for!

Thinking about it makes me laugh! "What are you laughing about Lu-chan?" Levy asked curiously.

I leaned over to her ear smirking, I explained my thoughts to her and pulled away.

Levy was laughing and at the same time blushing red, it's soooo cute!

"Hey Lucy!" I span around and met the smiling she-devil Mirajane. "Hey!" I greeted back.

"What would you like today?" She clicked her pen and was ready to jot down my order.

"I'll have..." Tapping my finger on my chin while thinking. "A strawberry milkshake and scrambled eggs please!"

Mira nodded and headed back to the kitchen. It's awfully quiet...

Normally I would hear Gray and Natsu mimicking about each other.

I glanced at Gray, he was with Elfman and Evergreen teasing how they looked cute as a couple while he was half naked.

Then Natsu... He was leaning on the bar with Happy.

He looked frustrated and lonely, is he thinking about what happened?

Maybe I should go talk to him, but I'm scared... Come on Lucy! Your such a coward!

Gee thanks! I thought back.

Honestly, just deal with the freakin problem!

Fine, fine. Dumbass!

At least I'm not scared of my lover!

I get it! Leave me be would ya?

Even if I want to, I can't jerk face because I'm apart of you!

Ugh! What ever, I'm going to talk to him. That's the spirit! I mentally sigh.

I raised from my seat and walked over to Natsu.

Once I sat next to him I put on a brave face. "Hey Natsu!" I smiled softly as he looked at me.

"Hey Luce!" He grinned back at me. "What's the matter? You look uneasy." I stretched his cheeks.

"Your not frustrated about our situation?" I let go of his cheeks and looked to the ground.

"Who wouldn't be?" I looked back at him with a soft but sad eyes. "But nothing's change, I still love you big brother!"

I forced myself to smile. Natsu looked at me with a shocked expression, but we continued to gazed into each others eyes.

The word 'big brother' did not feel right, heck non of this felt right!

I could still feel the love and warmth admitting from his eyes. What would I do with out him?

He's the one who helped me get into Fairy Tail.

The one who rescued me countless times.

He always lightens up my mood, there's no way our relationship wouldn't be above siblings!

But those papers... The god damn logic! I hate it all, we don't deserve this!

Why did those papers have to be found?

Liquid formed in my eyes as I still stare into those beautiful eyes that belongs to the one and only Natsu Dragneel.

We both noticed that we were leaning in closer to each other, lips were inches apart.

"Hey Lucy!" I snapped my head back and face Gray standing in the middle of the guild waving a piece of paper.

"Let's go on a job together! Just you and me!" The guy grinned showing his white teeth.

Before I answered, I walked over to him and looked at the flyer.

It looked interesting enough, "What about Natsu and Erza?" I asked still looking at the flyer.

"I thought it be fun with the two of us, and we haven't been on a job together before." He rubbed the back of his neck.

I smiled at him, he does have a point. "Sure, why not?!" He continued grinning. "But after breakfast!"

He nodded and I headed towards my food.

Hour later

Ok. Got all my stuff and I'm ready to take that mission!

"I'm ready Gray!" The said man walked over to me with his bag swung over his well built sholders.

"Then let's go!" He pumped his fist in the air making me laugh at his enthusiasm.

"All right!" I pumped my own fists and we ran out of the guild hall laughing not noticing Natsu engulfed in flames.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natsu
Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now
Our song on the radio but it don't sound the same
When our friends talk about you, all it does is just tear me down
'Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name

It all just sounds like oooooh...
Mmm, too young, too dumb to realize
That I should've bought you flowers
And held your hand
Should've gave you all my hours
When I had the chance
Take you to every party
'Cause all you wanted to do was dance
Now my baby's dancing
But she's dancing with another man

My pride, my ego, my needs, and my selfish ways
Caused a good strong woman like you to walk out my life
Now I never, never get to clean up the mess I made, ohh...
And it haunts me every time I close my eyes

It all just sounds like oooooh...
Mmm, too young, too dumb to realize
That I should've bought you flowers
And held your hand
Should've gave you all my hours
When I had the chance
Take you to every party
'Cause all you wanted to do was dance
Now my baby's dancing
But she's dancing with another man

Although it hurts
I'll be the first to say that I was wrong
Oh, I know I'm probably much too late
To try and apologize for my mistakes
But I just want you to know

I hope he buys you flowers
I hope he holds your hand
Give you all his hours
When he has the chance
Take you to every party
'Cause I remember how much you loved to dance
Do all the things I should have done
When I was your man
Do all the things I should have done
When I was your man

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! Next chapter will be out if I get 5 votes! Trust me it works with motivation :)

-animeloves1

Sign out!