Too much to ask

Finally updated!!! Thank god for that, I was dying from lack of enthusiasm. Enjoy!

Natsu POV

"Then what gives you the right to kiss Lisanna if I can't kiss Sting?"

"You make it sound like I'm an item!"

"You are just guilty as me for kissing Lisanna! You- you two timer!"

Memories of our argument kept repeating in my head.

"Natsu..." Happy's been worried ever since I got home that night.

What if she's right, what if I'm being to selfish?

But why did she let Sting kiss her? Why did I let Lisanna kiss me?

No, it was a mistake. What if their kiss was a mistake too?

Ugh! This is doing my head in. "Natsu?" By that scent, it's Lisanna.

Speak of the devil. But why did she kiss me? Why did Lucy have to see?

Ugh! My head hurts, "What's wrong Natsu, you haven't been to the guild since two days ago."

Shut up and go away, but I didn't want to say that out loud. "Just didn't feel like it."

But as annoying as she is right now, she lifted my chin and made me look at her.

"It's ok Natsu." And what the hell was that supposed to mean.

Now she inch closer to me, I just stared at her.

Once I realise what she was doing, I pushed her so hard that she fell on the ground.

"What was that for?"

She tried to control her anger, but we both know that was failing.

Big time. "Why the hell were you trying to kiss me?"

Now she was defiantly angry. "Why don't you love me?!" What the hell?!

"I only see you as a friend!" She grabbed my collar when I mentioned friend.

"I went through the trouble of splitting my best friend and lover up, and you telling me that this is what I get?" She literally spat those words in my face.

I glared at her, "What do you mean you went though trouble to split me and Lucy up?"

No wonder me and Lucy are like this, she's got something to do with it.

"Well cats out of the bag now, I planned for Sting to kiss Lucy when you were not far away. And bonus I did it to you when Lucy walked into the guild."

I gripped onto her, tight. "You did what?!" She smirked.

Result, I pushed her into the wall, leaving a big dent.

"How could you Lisanna? I thought you were our best friend, imagine how Lucy would feel if she knew!"

In her eyes I could still see guilt, "I didn't want to hurt Lucy, but I love you Natsu!"

Didn't want to hurt Lucy my ass, look what she did to us.

I went over and bent down looking into her eyes, "Have you ever heard, 'letting the one you love go, if they come back, they belong to you, but if they don't return, they were never yours to keep in the first place'?"

She was tearing up and there were some sniffs here and there. "I j-just... G-got j-jealous. I-I didn't m-mean to h-hurt anyone."

"Well you did. Both me and Lucy."

Sting POV

I feel guilty on what I've done to Lucy, she's doesn't need to be hurt like that.

I just don't what her to be with Natsu-san, but with me because I love her so much to let her go.

I even heard that she went on jobs nonstop and just got back.

I'll pay her a visit. I gently knocked on the door, it creaked open and standing on the other side was Lucy.

Her eyes were puffy and red, she's been crying for sure. "Can I come in?"

She nodded her head slightly and moved to the side.

I stepped in and straight away smelt vanilla.

I walked to her living room and sat on her couch. She slowly followed and sat next to me with cups of tea in her hand.

She place one in front of me, "Thank you." She slowly smiled but still didn't look into my eyes.