Making things clear

Normal POV

Natsu grabbed Lucy's wrist and pulled her out of the room.

"Let me go!" She struggled against his grip, "No."

He didn't even bothered to look at her as he dragged her to the back yard.

"I said let go!" She still pulled her self from him. "I SAID NO!" His hard voice made her flinched.

Once they reached the yard, Natsu turned to face Lucy as he grab both her wrists.

"What do you want with me?"

Liquid slowly flowed down her flawless checks.

"We need to solve our problems!" Why do I have to end up in these situations? Lucy thought.

"What is there to solve?" Lucy gaze went to something else.

"Look at me!" His husky voice was too hard for her to resist.

"I still and will always love you! I want us to make things clear because it's hurting me inside just to be in this misunderstanding with you. I don't want to let you go Lucy, I want our relationship to go back to the way it was." 

Why me? I don't know what to do.

Lucy was deep in thought until Natsu grabbed her waist and embraced her.

"Just please let me explain what happened!" He muffled into her hair.

Lucy nodded her head, "Fine."

Natsu pulled away with hope in his eyes, "It was Lisanna."

What? Lucy shook her head in disbelief. "No. It can't-!"

She drifted off once Natsu nodded his head. "No... Why?"

"Because she was envy of you." Not Lisanna, she's my best friend. "I don't believe you."

The words shattered Natsu's heart, "Why don't you believe me Luce?"

Pain was clearly shown in his eyes. "It's just..."

"What Natsu-san said is true Lucy." Sting emerged from the guild.

"No! This is bullshit!" She started storming off, but Natsu caught her.

"Lucy. It's true, I was involved in this! Lisanna and I plan to split you up."

She looked at Sting with sadness, "Why would you guys?" She started crying again.

"Lucy, I'm sorry. I just love you that's why... But the pain I caused you is unforgivable, so I decided that I'm going to staying a distance from you an Natsu-san."

She looked at him with shock and the liquid from her eyes flowed heavier.

Sting looked sad but continued to walk back to Sabertooth.

"No..." Sniffs were escaping from her.

Natsu pulled her and hugged her tight as she cried into his chest.

"I'm still here for you Lucy... You'll see him again." With those words she calm down a bit.

Thanks creep, Natsu thought. Sting looked back with a small smile, don't call me a creep, Pinky.

。・゜・At the Magic Council Archives・゜・。

"No way..." The black head stared at a piece of paper. "What is it, Aura?" His assistance asked. "Natsu Dragneel and Lucy Heartfilia...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Are siblings..."

Hehehe... Wait till next time! Don't forget to comment and VOTE!!! Because I want this book to be more popular! Plus I'll update quicker! Bonus!

-animeloves1

Peace out!