I'm not some item

Lisanna POV

Cold tears violently spill from my eyes, Lucy...

Her body was just skin and bones, and on top of that she was covered in bruises and scars.

I'm so sorry Lucy, but you took something important from me.

I can't give up on my goal, what's a life with out Natsu?

Everybody's expression was like mine, all shocked and confused.

At her state Lucy was still walking towards the Masters office.

She looks so fragile, like she could fall any moment now.

Right on the spot she stumble and the whole guild rushed towards her.

I did as well, I mean she's still my friend, but if she found out I don't know if she would forgive me.

In the end Natsu was the one who caught her before she hit the ground.

She was carried to the infirmary where Wendy healed her.

I couldn't stop crying along with Mira, Levy and Juvia.

Lucy POV

I woke up with everybody around me, all looking intense and worried.

Their gaze never left me for a second.

"Lucy-san, are you ok?" Wendy pushed her way towards me.

I smiled weakly, "I'm fine." Everybody was breathing again, "Lu-chan, please don't go on jobs alone again."

Levy was crying and ever one nodded in agreement.

I felt a bit guilty as I look from face to face. But that one I didn't want to see was gazing straight at me.

My heart had a shot of pain run though, I looked away and walked towards the door.

"Lucy, were you going?" I didn't bother looking at him as I replied over my shoulder, "Home."

I walked out of the guild and went in the direction of my apartment.

I decided to summon Plue to keep me company.

"I don't know what to do any more Plue."

I feel that Plue is the one I could open up too the most.

"Pun-pun," I giggled. "I guess that having someone cheat on you is a normal thing."

Once I got home, Natsu was sitting on my bed as if he was waiting for me.

"Go home," I said coldly as I walked to the draws.

"Why are you avoiding me?" You know what you did.

"Would you at least talk to me?!" I grab my towel and clothes, "What is there to talk about?"

I walk over to the bathroom about to shut the door when Natsu stopped it.

"Piss off, Natsu!" I tried harder to shut the door, but it ended up opening wider.

In a matter of time Natsu grabbed a hold of my wrist. "I will not go anywhere till I get what I want."

With that he pulled me out of the bathroom and made me drop my stuff on the floor.

I try to struggle to get out which resolved to him holding both my arms harder.

"L-let me g-go!" He held me closer to his body, "No." I wish he would just leave me alone.

"I have no reason to talk to you." My eyes were cold as I looked at him.

"Can you tell me why you avoided us for three months?"

Because of you, you idiot. "To get stronger." He didn't look pleased with my answer.

"If you won't answer me truthfully, then tell me why you let Sting kiss you?"

He knew? "Why did you kiss Lisanna?"He grunted his teeth since I was always avoiding the question.

"It was just a kiss!" Really? "So was Sting's!"

"Why are you standing up for him?" I raised a eyebrow.

"Why can't I?" He pushed his lips on mine.

"Your mine! Can't you understand that?! I don't want another guy touching you!"

Now I was grunting my teeth, "Then what gives you the right to kiss Lisanna if I can't kiss Sting?"

"Because!" What the hell does that mean? "Because what!"

Again he force his lips on mine, "Because your mine!"

I pushed away angerly, "You make it sound like I'm an item!" His eyes were covered by his bands.

"You are just as guilty as me for kissing Lisanna! You- you two timer!"

I was crying, he didn't move so I pushed him off and ran to the bathroom.

I heard Natsu leave, and I spent the night crying. Guess training doesn't help with emotions much.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

I know, I know, that's was a short chapter. But don't I update quick? R&R!