How it all began

Natsu POV

After the magic games, Lucy has always been hanging around that creep.

By that creep I mean Sting Euciffe.

How does she know know him anyway, he's stealing her from me. Grrrr

☆*:.。. o-Flash Back-o .。.:*☆

Team Fairy Tail A entered the arena at the Grand Magic Games.

No one cheered for them other than their own comrades sitting at the benches.

The host announce other teams and was time for Sabertooth to enter, the crowd cheered as loud as they could.

Lucy on the other hand, stared at the mysterious blonde boy who was waving to his fans.

The boy soon catches Lucy staring and he studies her closely, then something triggered.

"Blondie!" They both yelled as they pointed at each other.

Every one was staring at them, "Lucy who's this creep?" Natsu popped into their conversation.

"Who he? Well he's my-" Lucy was interrupted, "Who are you calling a creep, pinky?"

Sting and Natsu were head butting each other, "For the fifth hundred time... IT'S SALMON!"

Lucy bursted out laugh, which drew attention from the dragon slayers, "Natsu meet Sting my childhood friend, Sting meet Natsu my partner" she said after laughing.

☆*:.。. o-End Flash Back-o .。.:*☆

"Hey Lucy!" I jerk my head towards the door, and there standing was the idiot Sting and Lucy, my Lucy.

The guild was silent as Sting spoke, "I have two tickets to this resort and I was wondering, would you like to come with me?"

I know I'm dense and everything, but he's asking Lucy out, to a resort, alone, by themselves, together.

Grrr, she can't go. I positive that she will reject, but it didn't go as I hope because I saw her smiling at him, which was not always a good sign.

"Sure, I'd love to go!" My heart shattered, this was not happening, I'm not letting her.

"Your not going!" I stood up from the bar and made my way towards them.

Everyone was looking at me like what-the-hell-is-he-doing?

"Natsu!" Lucy obviously doesn't want me in the conversation, but I stood my grounds anyway.

"I don't want you with this creep!" I gestured my index finger towards Sting.

"And again who are you calling a creep pinky?"

Sting and I exchange glares while I heard Gray say, "Not this again..." I ignored it.

"For the fifth hundred and one time... ITS SALMON!"

I was sick of getting call pinky, I'm not gay!

"And I'm not letting Luce go with you!" Sting was angry, I could see it in his eyes.

"Natsu, why can't I go with him? I trust him, we've known each other since we were toddlers."

I grunt my teeth every time she says that, why I couldn't I be her childhood friend?

"Your not going!" My bangs covered my face.

"WHY NOT?!" I don't want you to Luce.

"I'm going, and there's nothing you can do about it!"

"We'll see about that," I smirked.

Before she could respond, I grabbed her wrist and carried her over my shoulders towards her apartment.

We got there in a nick of time, I roughly put her down on the bed, locked the windows and doors.

I shut the certain making the room darker, "W-what are you doing?"

Lucy slowly backed towards the wall, perfect.

"Your staying here till the tickets expire" I said as I locked the bedroom door.

"A-are you crazy? That could be months from now!"

I could see that she was trying to stay a distance. "Maybe I am Luce" I move closer to tease her.

"Let me go, I want to spend time with Sting!"

Before she could blink, I grabbed both her wrists and held them tight above her head.

"What does he have that I don't?" Man I was angry.

"Why are you asking me these weird questions?"

Weird? Weird? "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU THATS WHY!" Did I just say that out loud? Holly shit!

"Natsu..."

"And I don't like it when your around that creep" mumbling the last bit.

"Ow, is the great and mighty Natsu jealous of Sting Euciffe dragon slayer of Sabertooth?"

Dammit she's mocking me! "In your situation, I wouldn't push it miss Lucy Heartfilia!"

She looked at our position and I smirked, "So? You still jealous aren't you?"

I looked at her un pleased, she's playing with me. "I'm not jealous!" She smirk, wait what?

"Then let me go with Sting" she won't get around me.

"No." "Why not?" Now she was whining, "No means no women?"

She pouted, ha this time it won't work. "What's wrong with me being with Sting-kun?"

She's add fuel to the fire. "Everything."

Now she keeps going on and on about how mean I am and how responsible she is bla bla bla.

I rolled my eyes I'm kinda annoyed so I kissed her, that made her stop talking.

"For my sake, would you stop talking for once Luce?"

Her face was shocked and she was playfully hitting me on the chest.

"Bastard, that was my first kiss!" I only grinned, and I hope I'm your last Luce

....................................................................................................................................................................................

Plz R&R and I would like advise and stuff, that way I feel that I could improve and stuff...

Thanks