Sergi Roberto | Act natural

✖✖✖

I looked at my reflection in the mirror once more and straigthened my dress. I was waiting for my boyfriend, Sergi, to finish getting ready in the bathroom so we could go to the party together. Marc Bartra was throwing a party before his departure to Dortmund, and I was invited because his girlfriend Melissa and I were very close friends, and she was moving to Dortmund as well.

Melissa was also the only one who knew about mine and Sergi's relationship, we actually met at one of Marc's parties (and let me tell you- him and Gerard throw the best parties) and instantly clicked. I was actually a little bit nervous, because no one knew about our relationship yet, and now we were going to show up together in public.

Sergi returned from the bathroom and let out a low whistle at the sight of me in a short blue dress, which made me laugh.

"Amor, you look gorgeous. How am I supposed to keep my hands off of you the whole night?"

"Actually, I've been thinking the same thing. Are we gonna pretend we're not together or...you know, let people see that we are in a relationship now?"

"Uh, let's just...act natural I guess? And see how we feel about it, no?"

I nodded and pressed my lips to his. I didn't want to worry anymore-this was just going to be a fun night out, with my boyfriend and friends.

When we entered Marc's house together, all eyes were on us so Sergi removed his hand from my waist in a quick movement and coughed awkwardly. I just smiled, and noticed Marc approaching us, with Melissa smiling knowingly at me from behind him.

"Hola, chicos! Came here together, eh? Very nice."

"Hi Marc, and Melissa." I greeted them with a grin, feeling a little uncomfortable.

"Yeah, hi. I just, um, we... I thought I could pick up Y/N, so she doesn't, you know... have to drive alone in heels!" Sergi tried to find an explanation, but his smile faded after he noticed I was wearing flats. Smooth.

"Oh, sure." Marc smirked and eyed us. "Make yourself comfortable."

Sergi and I didn't need long to find the loudest squad in the house- Gerard was standind in the middle of the group and talking with that deep,loud voice, it was impossible not to hear him.

"So the other day while Milan was playing with Shak, she asked him to name an animal that begins with E, and he said 'elephant'. Then she asked him what animal begins with T, and he replied 'two elephants'. And the last one I heard was that she asked Milan to name an animal that begins with M, and he said 'maybe an elephant'. I'm telling ya, the kid is going to be hilarious!"

"And we all know who he got it from." I laughed and the attention was now on me, and Sergi was standing behind.

"Heey, Y/N! You came too, and you look amazing." Gerard hugged me.

"Yeah, thanks Geri. And hi to you too, Rafinha." I said to the boy who was openly checking me out in front of everyone, including my boyfriend.

"Can't I enjoy a nice view?" Rafinha smirked, and so did Neymar who also noticed me now.

"Well, you can, but Y/N is taken and you are staring at her in front of... ah, nevermind." Sergi's voice faded out, and I decided it would be the best to disappear a little, and let the situation be forgotten. The boys had confused expressions, but quickly found another topic to talk about.

"I am going to find the girls, if you don't mind. See you around." I gave Sergi's hand a light squeeze as I passed by, and hopefully no one saw it.

Antonella and I just took a few selfies when I noticed Sergi going outside, and he seemed pretty upset. I excused myself and decided to follow him, knowing the reason for his behavior.

Sergi was sitting on a bench in the backyard beside the pool, his eyes focused on the floor and his lips in a straight line. I sighed and sat on his right, rubbing his back in a comforting motion.

"I just got you and now suddenly everyone is crazy about you." He mumbled, his gaze still on the floor. I took his both hands in mine and quietly told him "You've got me, and nothing and no one is going to change that."

Sergi's eyes were now focused on our intertwined hands and he softly exhaled. "But did you see how they were all looking at you? Because I did, and didn't like it at all."

"Darling, I only care about how you are looking at me, not Rafinha or anyone else. I understand why you are upset, but for me you're the only one, Sergi."

"Y/N, I am in love with you."

His confession caught me by surprise, he has never said it before, but I was so happy he has admitted it now, for I've been feeling the same. I looked him in the eyes and stroked his cheek. "I am in love with you too."

He leaned in and kissed me gently, it was so pure and full of love. I started tangling my hands in his hair when we heard the sound of door opening, and Marc's voice yelling.

"I knew it!"

✖✖✖

A/N: this one was requested by @StellaHarding and I hope you will like it ❤ send me requests through message, vote, comment and enjoy

A/N: this one was requested by @StellaHarding and I hope you will like it ❤ send me requests through message, vote, comment and enjoy ❤

+ Griezmann being a smol bean