please read ❤

After thinking for some time I've finally decided to tell you I'm leaving Wattpad. It's time for me to make big decisions in my life and I am way too busy to post something or uninspired.

I won't be deleting my books and I can't promise if I'll be back, but I will still keep them published in case you want to find comfort in my words one more time. The time I've spent here was way too wonderful and ten million times better than I thought it could be.

Thank you for every vote, comment, follow, message, request... and I've met so many beautiful people I could never forget. You were my sweet escape and my safe heaven when I needed it most.

I hope you are always smiling.

I hope you have an amazing life filled with incredible moments and experiences. There is so much waiting on you!

I hope you meet your favorite footballer and that your team wins everything you want them to. Love for football is what made me start writing after all. The beautiful game.

I hope you're genuinely happy and loved because you deserve nothing less. And if you're feeling lonely just know that one girl in the little country in Croatia is thinking of you and believes in you a lot!

Stay incredible, gorgeous, hilarious... stay you.

Yours truly,

Anna ❤