Fernando Torres | My favorite present

✖✖✖

My favorite day of the year has finally arrived! Well...maybe second favorite, after New Years Eve. Or maybe Christmas? Anyway, there's nothing that could substitute the feeling of waking up on your very own birthday after waiting for it for 364 days. But unfortunately, it didn't take long for my happy mood to be ruined. I remembered that my boyfriend wasn't going to be here today, since he had an important match last night as a part of pre-season, and they were playing in another country.

Sound of the doorbell forced me to get out of my bed and I opened the door, still in my pyjamas and barefoot.

"SURPRISE!" Two squeaky voices yelled out the moment I opened the door. My best friends were standing there with presents and cupcakes.

"Morning to you too."

"What a nice birthday girl attitude you have." Sasha rolled her eyes. "I might eat these heavenly pastries all alone."

"NO! I wanted to say, good morning, thank you for a nice surprise and come in."

"Much better. And... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Sasha and Nina yelled in unison.

"Thank you girls." I hugged them. "Although these birthdays are only getting worse-I'm just becoming older, nothing else."

Nina was about to give me a lecture, I could tell by the look in her eyes but my doorbell rang again. Looks like I'm getting really popular, and it was only around 10 in the morning. A postman was standing behind the door holding a few boxes.

"Delivery for Mrs. Y/L/N"

"That would be me. Thank you."

I closed the door and locked them, for I wasn't hoping for more guests today. I did wish Fernando would make it, though. Girls were already sitting on my bed and digging into cupcakes, so I joined them without a second thought, and brought my presents to open them.

"Oh, this one is from Antoine! Can I open it,please? Pleaseee." Nina said in a childish tone and I chuckled.

"Sure you can. But I doubt he packed himself in that box for you. He is small but that's just too tiny."

"You never know!"

Nina stuck her tongue out at me, and we weren't really paying attention to Sasha in the background, who was eating cupcakes like her life depends on it (which I understood). She noticed the looks we were giving her and mumbled with mouth half full. "What? You just complained you're getting older, we don't need you getting fatter, duh!"

"Such wise words." I said with mock admiration. "Let's open this one now!"

We opened a few more presents, some were from my family and friends, some were from Fernando's teammates and their WAGs. I saved my boyfriend's for the end and wasn't dissapointed- he got me the most beautiful knee length dress in my favorite color and diamond earrings. Under the dress there was also a birthday card which I impatiently opened.

Happy birthday, mi amor! Hope you like the gift and you have an amazing day! I miss you and can't wait to see you. I love you!

P.S. wear your new dress tonight :)

Sasha and Nina were trying to read my card but I didn't let them. We had more important work to do-I was hosting a party later in my apartment and we had to get everything ready.

The music was blaring, ligths were dimmed, drinks were served and everything seemed perfect. But the most important thing was missing, and he wasn't going to be there. As people were arriving they congratulated me, some gave me birthday presents or flowers and it was all going smoothly.

I turned up the music even louder after noticing that some guests wanted to dance. My brother challenged me to a dance off in front of everyone, but it was alcohol in my sistem and the pain of missing Fernando that made me actually accept the challenge I usually wouldn't. Surprisingly, I had fun and actually won, but when a slow and sadder song started playing I left the dance floor.

But two strong hands hugging me from behind stopped me on the way to the bathroom. I knew them very well.

"Fernando!"

"Happy birthday, amor." He dipped me in a passionate kiss and I couldn't stop a smile from forming on my lips.

"I thought that you wouldn't be here! How did you..."

"I couldn't miss my girl's birthday, no matter what." He touched his forehead to mine and I closed my eyes just enjoying the presence of the man I loved.

"You're incredible. I love you so much!"

"I love you more, Y/N."

Fernando took my hands and a playful smirk was on his lips as he pulled me back to the dancefloor. We were tightly pressed against each other, moving to the rhytm, and I couldn't be happier.

"Did you like the present?" He asked me with hopeful eyes.

"Absolutely. But my favorite present is you being here, I don't need nothing else."

Fernando kissed me passionately with his hands on my lower back, and after we pulled away he leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"That dress looks amazing on you, hermosa. But it will look much better on the floor."

✖✖✖

A/N: @blxckyouknow this one's for you! Hope it's worth the wait ❤ enjoy, leave feedback,  requests, whatever you'd like! And stay awesome

A/N: @blxckyouknow this one's for you! Hope it's worth the wait ❤ enjoy, leave feedback,  requests, whatever you'd like! And stay awesome ❤

+ Ramos is always a good idea