Thomas Müller | Clumsy

✖✖✖

"You know how you love me?"

"What did you do now, Thomas?"

"Um... I may have or may have not dropped the box with your grandmother's vase."

"Aw, come on! You know how important it was to me."

"Maybe we could fix it! Here-"

"No, no no! You don't need to fix anything, let's just get those boxes unpacked now."

"So you're not mad at me?" I could hear the grin in his voice.

"I don't know..." I acted like I was thinking.

"I am sorry. Really. Forgive me." Thomas pouted and I gave in when he gave me puppy eyed look.

"Damn it. You're forgiven, Müller, but this is the last time. If you break something else we're not gonna have any furniture left in this house."

After giving me a quick peck on the lips, he went to get more things out of the car. I looked around the still half-empty house and I couldn't help but smile. Thomas and I were moving in together, we were engaged after three years of relationship and we were going to spend our lives together. It was impossible to imagine a better scenario. Wandering around the house I tried to memorize which room was where and how it's all going to look when we're finished.

We wanted to do it all together and without any help, thinking it would be easy and fun. It most definitely was fun, we only broke and ruined a few things in the process, but it would be much easier and faster without numerous kiss-breaks after every finished detail. But I was certain that this was the beginning of something amazing as I played with the ring on my finger. That was untill my fiancé hugged me from behind and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Liebe, I was looking for you." I didn't say anything but turned around to face Thomas and returned the hug. "Everything okay?"

"Everything is perfect. I just... I was thinking how lucky I am. I get to spend the rest of my life with my best friend." Now was his turn to stay silent and I even noticed light blush tinting his cheeks. After a brief look into each other's eyes, Thomas closed the space between us and pressed his lips to mine lovingly. I stood on my tiptoes and played with his hair, getting lost in the moment.

"Hey" he whispered after we pulled away. "Let's go set up the table and find the chairs. How are we going to eat?"

"Now you're asking the real questions!" I chuckled and Thomas grabbed my hand pulling me downstairs with him.

After few minutes of searching and rummaging through a couple of boxes I gave up. I could't find the plates or cups anywhere in this mess. But unfortunately I found something I didn't want to find. Ever. Under one of the boxes was a quite big, black spider.

"Uh...Thomas? We have a little p-problem here." I stuttered, for spiders were something I hated and feared the most.

He peeked over my shoulder with a serious face, thinking something was terribly wrong, but the moment he saw it was a spider he burst into laugther.

"It's not funny, you idiot!" I slapped him on the shoulder but he didn't stop laughing.

"Y/N, you're afraid of spiders?"

"You should know that, since we've been together for years now. And yes, spiders are horrible, mean little creatures -"

"Oh, please! Just give me a piece of paper or something and don't worry. It's not going to eat you as long as I'm here" Thomas grinned.

He caught the spider and threw him outside, flexing his mucles afterwards. "You are safe now, my lady." I giggled when he kissed my hand and decided to play along. "How brave of you, my knight in football jersey armor. But now the lady has to clean the windows and make something to eat." But my fiancé had other plans.

"Noooo" he whined. "The lady needs to cuddle. No cleaning or anything."

"And cooking? I doubt that you want to be hungry the whole day."

"We can go out to eat. Princesses don't cook."

"That reminded me... did you see plates and glasses anywhere? I don't know where we put the box with kitchen equipment."

Thomas took a step back and ran a hand through his hair. "Umm... well, about that, I....maybe dropped it a little bit? But maybe there are still some unbroken things left!"

"Not again, damn it!" I let out a frustrated sigh. "You're so clumsy, you'd expect a professional footballer wouldn't break everything fragile that comes in his way."

Thomas let out a sheepish apology and offered a small smile. It was just impossible to stay mad at him.

"What are we going to do now? You wouldn't let me cook and even if I did try to make something, I couldn't because someone ruined all of the dishes."

"That means we have to cuddle! It's a given. And we can order a take out and just take the rest of the day off. It's been enough work for today."

"I have to admit that I like the idea. You go order us something and I'll go find some pillows."

While Thomas was calling nearby chinese restaurant, I gathered all sheets and pillow I could find in this mess and started building a fort. It was midday but I couldn't care less-pillow forts were the best thing ever. When it was finish I made myself comfortable and Thomas brought the food.

"You odered my favorite!" I kissed him on the cheek.

"Anything for you, liebe. And sorry for breaking...everything."

✖✖✖

A/N: requested by my bae neybemyneuer (who saw my face and still likes me xD ). Now I have zero requests to write, so message me if you want! Love ya

 Now I have zero requests to write, so message me if you want! Love ya ❤

+ who needs some Neymar babes?