Shampoo's Solution

"Wait you idiot!" Ranma yelled as he chased after Ryoga. Mostly because Ryoga was leading them in the wrong direction, as per usual.

"But were so close! I can feel it. Anyway, STOP FOLLOWING ME!" He rounded the corner of a large boulder and stopped, falling to his knees.

"What is it?" Ranma asked, turning around the boulder. All he saw was the end of a cliff.

"I did it again didn't I? Why can't I ever find my way?" He pounded his fists on his legs.

"Oh, P-Chan, don't take it so harshly. I can take you there, no problem" Ranma said, taking the map.

Ryoga glared up at him. "Ranma, DON'T CALL ME P-CHAN!"

"Oh, relax. I only want to remain a boy. So there should be no problem with me helping you find your way to this hot spring."

Ryoga's eyes filled with happiness. "You really mean that? You'll help me be a man again?"

"Well 'course, I don't want you fooling Akane anymore."

Ryoga shook his head, wearing a small smile. "Yeah, okay. Whatever Ranma. Let's get going."

He stood up just as Shampoo and Mousse came around the boulder, both out of breath.

"Ranma turn back to boy now?" Shampoo asked.

Ranma shook his head. "Nope, this isn't the spring, Mr. P lead us astray again."

"Well excuse me for my bad sense of direction!" Ryoga yelled back.

Ranma rolled his eyes. "Lets just get going. The more time we waste, the more likely the spring is to move. Right Shampoo?"

Shampoo nodded. "Right. Grandma say it is cursed spring. Always moving 'round. This way, very few find it."

"Thanks again Shampoo. It's because of you that we have a solution to our problems. We can all have our curses lifted!" Ranma exclaimed.

"Quack!" Mousse replied. He, of course was currently in his cursed form. Which was a white duck.

"Now, lets get a move on" Ranma ran back in the direction they came, following the directions of the map.

"Ranma, wait for Shampoo!" Shampoo ran after him, followed by mousse and a very annoyed Ryoga.

"Damn you Rama! Can't you slow down?!" Ryoga yelled as he tried to catch up.

They were all on their way to having there curses lifted, as excited as they were, odd things occupied there minds. And Ranma knew his father was following in some way. Genma would not want to stay a panda if he could help it.

------------ Ryoga

I can't believe it, Ranma and me will both be free of the curses! Shampoo and Mousse too, of course. I won't be a pig anymore and Ranma, will no longer turn into a girl... That will be so strange. It's not like he was ever truly a girl or that I felt anything besides hatred toward him. But, something is just nagging me. I wander what it could be?

I shook my, head, no point in getting obsessed over odd thoughts. My name is Ryoga and when I am doused with cold water I become a pig which my true love, Akane, calls P-chan. She thinks I'm just her pet pig and doesn't realize I am actually Ryoga. It saddens me to know that, but I'm not to concerned about it. After all, my curse will soon be lifted.

"Lets stop here" Ranma said, sitting down on a rockey ledge. Shampoo sat beside him.

"Ranma tired?" She asked. He nodded.

"You tire quickly, don't you Ranma. Such low stamina you have." I said, sitting a fair length away from him.

"Shut up pig boy! No one asked you!" He retorted.