35 - Love The Way You Lie - Part 1

A/N: There is some violence and profanity used in this chapter. If you cannot handle this please skip the chapter.

* * *

Please listen to Love The Way You Lie - Eminem for this chapter.

* * *

I couldn't believe my eyes. I was frozen in a state of shock as I watched every move Noah made. I have no idea how on earth he found out where I was living. I thought I had more time to run. Now, I don't think running was an option anymore.

"Why can't you leave me alone Noah?" I whispered in fear. He shifted from his stance and took a step forward towards me, I quickly took a step back in fear but then realised that I had nowhere to go and I didn't want to be backed up against the wall by him. He lifted his hands in defeat and took a step back.

"It's simple baby. You belong with me, no one else, not Jaxon. Definitely not Isaac. With me. If I can't have you, do you honestly think I'm going to let anyone else have you?" He explained through gritted teeth, no doubt trying to stay calm. I didn't want to think to much about his threat, I was more confused about how the hell he knew about Jaxon. Who was feeding him this information.

"How do you know about Jaxon?"

He let out a snicker as he ran his hand through his hair, "Don't you worry your pretty little head about that. I will explain everything later. But first, let's catch up on missed time"

I knew it wasn't safe to be left alone with him, he wasn't stable and in no condition to have a proper conversation with. My eyes flickered towards the door and then to him, it was now or never. I quickly jumped over the couch and ran towards the front door, flinging it open before making it somewhat across the front yard. I could hear him close by as he screamed my name out in anger, the biggest mistake I made, was looking back.

He was hot on my tale which caused me to lose my feet and fall. Before I could get up, he was already grabbing me by the waist and pulling me back towards the house.

"HEL-" He was one step ahead of me, quickly placing a hand over my mouth and successfully going back inside, slamming the door with his leg. With as much force as I could gain, I tried to elbow him in the stomach. Unfortunately, it didn't do much to his physique, it only made him angry.

"I didn't want to do this Ava!!" He screamed out. Before I could question what he meant, I felt his fist connect to my jaw. Instantly blacking me out.

"I'm sorry baby"

* * *

Consciousness was fighting its way back as my eyes flickered repeatedly, forcing to open. My tongue swept over my dry, cracked lips but in doing so I could feel the sting against my cheek, that was no doubt going to leave a bruise. That was a quick reminder that I was indeed awake and this was not a dream.

I looked around to see that the house was completely empty, was I dreaming? Where was he? I tried to get up but I couldn't move, only then did I realise that I was tied to a chair. I looked down to see my arms were secured to the chair, with cable ties around my wrists with my palms facing up, also a cable tie around each ankle securing them to the front legs of the chair.

I stopped breathing in attempt to try and hear where he was but I was so scared that my heartbeat was beating so loudly in my ears. I let out an angry scream, he definitely heard that because he came strolling in until his hand was over my mouth. He was so close that I could feel the anger seething from his eyes. His stance instantly shut me up.