Bonus Chapter 2.0

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!! 😟😟

I REPEAT! 🤔🤔

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!!! 😱😱😱

It's my birthday today!!! (August 3rd) so to celebrate with you guys, I decided last minute to write a special chapter for ya'll, so it's a little short! I know I rock don't I!? 😋

I hope you guys enjoy it! This is for all my BooBears out there!

* * *

Isaac's POV:

There was a buzzing noise ringing through my room, but I was too tired to find it and shut it off. Deciding to ignore it, I went back to sleep. This idea lasted for a good two minutes before it started to buzz again. Getting frustrated I got up and answered it,

"What!"

"I need your help man. I fucked up!"

His voice sounded rattled with fear as he stubbled his words. I groaned internally, it was never good when he called at this time of the night admitting to something. Something told me that I should have just ignored the call.

"What did you do Noah?"

"I crashed into some guys car. I think he's dead dude. I'm freaking out!"

I quickly sat up in panic "How did that happen?! Is Avery okay?" I asked as I tried to remain calm.

"What the fuck dude?! She's not even with me!"

Relief washed over my entire body at the sound to those words, knowing she was safe and sound was all I cared about.

"Ok good. Did you call the ambulance?"

"No."

This time I let out a loud groan of frustration,

"Noah! Call the fucking ambulance!"

"Yeah you're right. I'll call them now."

"Message me the address! Don't fucking move, I'm coming!" I angrily responded before hanging up the phone. I looked over to the sleeping body next to me before getting up and getting dressed. Grabbing my keys I quickly jogged to my car, my phone beeped as I turned the ignition on. Looking at Noah's message, I knew exactly where he was which made it easier for me to go see him.

I tried to keep the panic at bay in hopes that Noah was smart enough to call the ambulance for this person. It took me less than five minutes to arrive at the scene, two cars completely collided head first into each other. Immediately I could tell Noah was at fault because his car was on the other side of the road.

I got out and ran towards the scene, screaming Noah's name out,

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" I continued.

I heard a rustling sound before Noah came to view from the other side of his car. I could see him frantically wiping the car while shoving things in a gym bag.

Confusion took over as I watched him for a second before speaking out, "What the fuck are you doing?"

"I'm getting rid of evidence. What the fuck does it look like I'm doing!" Noah responded not even making eye contact with me.

Anger started to rise through me as I grabbed him by his shoulders to shake him, "Wake the fuck up! Did you call the ambulance!"

I could smell the alcohol on him, he practically drenched in it. I knew straight away that he either fell asleep behind the wheel or his mind was fuzzy from the consumption.

"I can't do that ok! They will throw me behind bars!"

I angrily pushed him back against the car, I watched as he placed his palm on the window to brace himself,

"What the hell?!" He responded in shock

"Someone's life is at risk you shithead! I'm calling the ambulance!" I yelled as I quickly dialled 000.

"What's your emergency?"

Wasting no time, I explained that I was driving past and saw two cars had collided and had a feeling that I needed to contact them. Panic washed over Noah's face as he listened to me. I could see the sweat starting to form on his forehead, I could hear him whispering in the background, begging me not to give up his name. My heart started to beat in my ears when the girl asked me the question I was hoping I could avoid,

"Did you see who caused the accident?"

I swallowed the lump in my throat as I watched Noah shake his head frantically at me. I started to clench my jaw as I internally debated with myself, was this something I could lie about? Did he deserve this level of loyalty from me?

"Don't take me away from Avery. Please!" He whispered hastily at me. Immediately I started to think about how much Avery loved him, much to my dismay.

"Sir?"

I opened my mouth and blurted out the first thing that came to my mind, "No sorry, it happened all too fast. Please hurry."

Noah immediately relaxed and smiled at me before grabbing his bag. After ending the call I looked over to the other car and could just make out the mans face. I couldn't bare to look at him, something told me he wasn't going to make it and that hit me straight through my heart because now I felt responsible. I was an accomplice.

I stopped towards my car where Noah was already sitting in the passenger seat messaging on his phone, acting like nothing had happened. I looked back one last time at the scene with a heavy heart as I got into the car to drive off.

Just as we drove off there was a loud explosion, looking through my review mirror I could see that both cars had engulfed in flames.

I gasped as I quickly sat up from my bed, frantically looking around to see that I was now in bed. I let out a tired sigh as I slumped back down against my pillow. I wish I could say it was just a dream but it was a nightmare I've been having since the accident occurred all that time ago.

Everyday I have regretted helping him that night, I thought time would heal but it only got worse, especially when I found out that it had been Jaxon's dad. That revelation only makes this worse and I've been losing sleep since finding out. I don't agree with how he had broken up with Avery but I get it, I know what it's like for your world to come crashing down on you.

I let out another sigh as I got out of bed, I knew there was no way I was going to be able to go back to sleep. I grabbed a grey sweatpants and a hoodie jumper, getting them ready for my shower before my phone beeped interrupting me. I knew who it was, let's just say he wasn't too happy with me recently especially when he found out that I had moved towns for Avery,

Wed, Mar 19, 4:47 AM
Noah: You're going to regret crossing me. You're officially dead to me.