twelve--i do

spam me with deep questions in the comments PLEASE

also the rest of the book will have you SHOOK

there's like no fisha in this but it's mostly a filler bc double update

-

a cold breeze rushed into the window, waking misha up. she groaned as she couldn't sleep last night. today was her date with farkle and misha wanted it to be perfect. there was a lot going on besides that today.

maya's mom was getting remarried today. misha was expected to come with a plus one-obviously farkle. they were going to get smoothies at topanga's after the wedding.

she laid out the dress for today in front of her. it was simple, a sheer black dress. she put a lavender slip on and threw the dress on over. riley wanted to do everyone's, or just maya's, misha's, and topanga's, makeup before the wedding. misha kissed her dad's forehead, telling him that she would be gone for the day.

her family still didn't know about what was going on between her and farkle. she just didn't know how to tell them.

misha rode the subway over to riley's, something she hadn't done in a while. it was nice going down there. she heard beautiful music, saw some familiar faces too.

she hopped off in her flats, hoping not to scuff them on the concrete. misha decided to not climb through the bay window today. she went up a few flights of stairs in riley's building. "damn that broken elevator," she cursed under her breath.

misha held her fist up to knock, but the door swung open before her skin could make contact with the wood. "misha!" auggie exclaimed. he hugged her leg. it felt nice to get closer to a second family. "how's miles?" the curly brunette pulled away and asked. she shrugged. "the same. he wants to have a sleepover soon."

auggie smiled at her and she made her way over to riley's room. misha walked in and waved at riley and maya. they were talking about the wedding.

"they're getting married!" riley yelled. " i'll believe it when i see it," maya scoffed in response. "maya penelope hunter!" misha greeted.

maya shook her head. "no, still maya hart." riley waved. "so, what's up?" i sat beside them on the bay window.

"i can't even think straight; so excited." riley beamed. she was definitely a lot more excited than maya appeared to be. riley continued talking about her excitement. "once uncle shawn marries your mother, it's like we're gonna be related. we're already like sisters, and then we're gonna be like cousins!"

maya looked up at misha with a baffled expression. "that... that's less. what happened?" she shook her head, knocking herself out of fantasy land.

"riley, you know how i feel about hope, okay? please don't get my hopes up for this wedding."

riley grasped the blonde's hand. "hope is not for suckers anymore, maya." misha nodded in agreement. "hope has finally come around to beam for you," the other brunette chipped in.

"well, i'd like to believe that, but you turned me back into me, and me knows better." maya laughed. it wasn't a happy laugh. misha knew she hadn't been the same for a while, and though she convinced them she was alright, she wasn't.

"hey, happily ever after is happening, so get your fairytale butt out of the dungeon and into the sunlight." riley hugged maya, then misha. a knock on riley's bedroom door interrupted the hug.