Danielle and Ray -A fanfic-

*PLEASE NOTE: I am crazy and (I thought of this out of randomness*

A hot, Texas afternoon, I was walking around town looking for an apartment so I can move out of Jake's place. Jake is a douche bag, he cares for no one but himself, he always hits on me and I've had enough! I need a new place to stay so I'm looking at ads on my way to the coffee shop. After I got a coffee I left the coffee shop. I was once again walking down the street looking through my satchel for my sketch book, a magazine, a something, until...

"Hey watch where you're going! You made me spill my coffee!" I yelled as me and this man were covered in coffee. "Oh I'm so sorry! I couldn't see and I- and I-" He stopped talking as he just looked at me. I looked behind me to see what he was looking at until I said "Its alright... well I got to go bye!" He just stood there and I thought I saw him say something under his breath but I didn't bother to go back so I just kept walking and made my way back to...Jake's place ugh. I opened the door and of course Jake was there playing MY ps3, "Hey get off my ps3 I moving out!" I said, I didn't really yell it but wasn't just me saying either. "What do you mean you're moving out! You're staying here." He said to me forcefully. I was full of anger I didn't know how to answer but just go into my room and pack my stuff up including my ps3, my x-box, my NES, my game boy basically everything I paid for or bought and I just left.

I didn't know where I was going. I just went somewhere until I reached a building, this building looked important. It was getting dark and I needed a hotel for a few nights until I find an apartment, and plus this luggage was getting heavier and heavier every time I stopped...Maybe because I was carrying 2 suitcases. One for my games and the other for my clothes, my shoes etc;

I walked up to the building and rung the door bell, the only thought that was in my mind was "Why is there a door bell?" A blond women answered the door "Hi how can I help you?" She said in a nice voice. " Um... I'm looking for a hotel around here but I don't where there is around here. Can you give me directions to where there is one? Please?" I said this and I don't know why I sounded so desperate but oh well. "No sorry I don't know where there is but there might be someone else who might, you can stay here or you can come inside." She was so nice to me and I don't even know her!

"Oh It's ok I'll stay out here." She walked inside and then my phone rang. The name said "JAKE" I groaned and ignored it. The blond women came back but this time she was with a man. My phone rang again and I stupidly answered it. "Hello?" I said "WHERE THE F**K ARE YOU DANIELLE?!?!? WHERES THE PS3? WHERE IS EVERYTHING?!?!?! I'M HUNGRY COME BACK AND MAKE ME FOOD NOW!!!!!" Jake screamed through the phone. I started to tear up cause I am naturally a very emotional person, it runs in the family. I hated when he yelled at me, But I put up with it for the month cause thats how long I've been here.

"Hey are you ok? What happened?" The blond women asked me. "No-nothing... it's just- don't worry about....it's just my ex-roomate from hell, he just called me. But it's alright..." I said looking down at the floor. "OK are you sure? My name is Barbara by the way." she said "Yea, I'm fine and my name is Danielle. Did you find anyone?" I asked. "Yep this is Ray." I looked up and there he was. The guy who spilled my coffee! " Hey! Didn't we see each other earlier today?" I asked "Oh yea hi...(cough) Um... I know where there is a hotel around here and its walking distance. If you like I could walk you there?" He said. " Sure but um... sorry to be a bother but could help me carry one of my suitcases?" I asked. "Sure come inside with me, I just gotta get my jacket from my comupter desk." "Sure"

We go inside, with my stuff still outside and to be honest I don't really care at this point beacause I'm really tired. "Wait here, I'll be out in a second." he then goes inside a room and I see more guys and alot of computers and so many games that I couldn't count even if i tried. I saw all the guys turn around and look at the door and they are looking at me and back to Ray then back to me. I got kind of nervous and I just looked awkwardly around the room. I heard of them say "Ray? Who is that? Do you know her?" There was a pause and then Ray said " Yea, that's Danielle, I'm taking her to a hotel around here for the night. Why do you ask?" awkward silence "Really Ray? I though you were a virgin?" says one guy. "I AM A VIRGIN!." He realized he said that a little too loud and he looked at me embarssed " She is looking for a place to stay until she can find an apartment to get away from this guy she used to live with OK! Now if you don't mind I will going." Ray walked out the room and walked up to me " Ready?" He asks " Yea, lets go." As we walk out Barbara stops us. "Hey Danielle! Here's my number if you ever need a last minute place to stay" She says as she hands me a paper with her name anad number on it. "Thanks Barbara."

Ray and I left the building and once again I was walking down the street. 3 minutes passed until he said " Sorry you had hear me yell like that..." " Why are you saying sorry? It's no biggie really. Why did your friends react when you said 'I'm taking her to a hotel'? Or were they ju-" I was cut off by some one pulling me into an ally "DANIELLE!" "RAY!!!! HELP ME!!!" We screamed to each other, not know was going to happen next. I feel two hand patting my pockets and the eventually slowly lifting up my tank top. I started crying cause I didn't know what was going to happen to me. The man stopped lifting my shirt and fell to the ground. I looked up and I saw Ray. I couldn't take it anymore. I passed out from what just happened.