Chapter 9- First Day on The Job

I sigh. "Ray, I'm not letting you sleep on that couch." I say crossing my arms. "How you gonna stop me?" He says. "I don't know, but I will." I say with attitude. He giggles and walks away. I lay back down and think about the worlds problems like who invented the earphones? Who came up the name apple for an apple? Or Who invented Halloween? Who ever did must have been a pedo file. I was just thinking oddly.

A while pasts by and I get up and go to the living room. Ray is there in the kitchen. I sprint to the couch and lay down. "Danielle...You aren't going to stop me from sleeping on the couch." He says I pretend like I'm sleeping and once again he puts his arms around me to pick me up. He has to stop doing that. I flick him in the ear. "Hey! Oh you're sneaky." He laughs. I try to tickle him and it worked and he fell on the couch. I continue to tickle him and he starts to tickle me. Here's a fun fact: I am very ticklish, It's quite funny how ticklish I am. And he is on me tickling me. "Stap! Stap!" Yea I pronounced 'Stop' like that. I say the 'A'. "FINE! Fine you win! But I'm sitting here." I say forcefully. "Alright then." He says.

I'm sitting in a way where I'm not laying down but my legs were on the couch and our feet were touching each other. He has bigger feet then me. I wonder where he gets his shoes, his shoes are fantabulous! Oh well.

We watched a little bit of a movie until I dozed off. I didn't have a dream or anything, but I remember waking up shivering because I was cold. I didn't move though. When I'm cold I don't move, I just stay still breathing heavily out my nose. I felt a random warmth. I what kind of person Ray is...He is a cuddler, And I'm glad he is. Winter with him won't be a problem. Ha ha.

Ray and I are cuddling with a blanket on top of us. I was getting sleepier and sleepier and I soon fell asleep.

*DREAMING*

It was snowing so I knew weren't in Texas. I turned around and I see my dad's house. I was so happy because I haven't talked to my father in a while, my parents are divorced so I only saw every other weekend. I'm running towards the house but I don't get any closer. Then I start to glow a gold shade and I melted the now around me. I see 2 guys walking towards me. They look familiar...It was Ray and my brother Hayden! I Instantly got happier and my aura glowed brighter and I melted more snow. "HAYDEN! RAY!" I call out as it echoe's.

I was more then happy when I saw Ray pulling a wagon full of roses. My aura glowed so bright that it wasn't snowing anymore; it was spring time and my dad's house reshaped into a woodland cottage. I ran towards my brother and Ray. This time I was getting closer and closer. I wasn't wearing the dress from last time, I was now wearing a hi-lo peach colored dress, with my hair in a pony tale. The odd thing was that my hair was longer then it was.

My hair was below my shoulders. It was a cute length not too long but not to short either. When my hair was in that pony tale my hair was just above my butt; I also had side bangs that the tips were dyed red.

I got to Hayden and Ray and we were all smiles. I smile at Ray and Hayden. They smiled at me and at each other. The wagon Ray was pulling disapeared. Ray's expression changed into sadness. I felt sad as well, I then looked at the ground and poked it. My aura was still glowing big time so where I dotted my finger all my aura went into the ground.

Out of the ground sprouted the fullest, reddest rose. Ray picks it and looks at Hayden. Hayden nods and dissapears into smoke. I look at Ray and he is smiling at me. He hands me the rose and I stare at it, I look back up at him and he pulls me to him and go closer and closer and we kiss.

*WOKEN*

I open my eyes to the rays of sunlight hitting my eye lids. I try to move but I couldn't because Ray is still holding me. I some how slip out of his arms and go to his room. I go through my suit case and find some thing nice to wear for my first day on the job. I brush out my hair and make it look nice.

I walk out of the wash room and go through my satchel to find my phone. It's dead so I charge it in the time being I make myself some breakfast. I go to the kitchen to find a pan to fry some bacon and eggs.

I heard Ray groan and roll over. I walk over to him, sit on the edge of the couch next to him and try to wake him up. "Hey Ray! Wake up!" I say shaking him. He slowly opens his eyes and blink. "Oh hi. Time to wake up?" he says hushly.

"Yea so get up and take a shower, you smell like me." I say tapping his chest. I get up and go back to the kitchen and start to fry some bacon.

"Why do I smell like you?" he asks scratching his head. I smile.

"We both slept on the couch last night. I'm guesing we cuddled." I say flipping the bacon.

"Oh...Sorry you looked cold..." he says blushing. "Ray...I don't mind cuddling with you. And I was cold last night, well not when we were cuddling of course."

"Hey Danielle...I have to tell you some thing..." he says.

My heart started racing. What did he have to tell me?