Chapter 5- Why...?

*Dreaming*

"HELP!!! HELP!!! RAY PLEASE HELP ME!!! RAY!!!" I scream as Jake is repeatedly punching me in the stomach. "Ray..." I spit out. Jake just looks down at the floor as it goes dark. When the light comes back I noticed that Jake changed. Jake looks up but it wasn't Jake anymore...It was Ray. "Ray..." I cry out. "Danielle...I'm so sorry...please forgive me." I could see the tears build up in his eyes. "Why? Ray. Why...?" Ray dropped to the floor. I jump to his body and I could see his skin go pale. "Ray... Please don't leave me! I forgive you! I forgive you! Just please to don't leave me alone!" I then put my head on his chest to hear his heart beat. It was slowly fading and fading until I couldn't hear it anymore. "RAY!!!" I scream and it echos and fades to black.

*Awake*

I wake  up in a panic. I didn't move though. I just layed there. It was still dark out and I look at the digital clock on the night stand. It read "3:05 AM"  I exhale. Wait where's Ray? He wasn't next to me anymore. I then heard some body coming. I quickly roll over and pretend I'm sleeping. I hear the door open and lay down next to me. I take quick glance at who it was. Ray. I am so happy that he is next to me after that screwed up dream I had. I roll over and swing my arm around his body.

Well that was dumb of me. I only hope for the best and that he doesn't move my arm. All I feel is a warm arm around my shoulder. I open one eye and look at Ray and his arm is around me. I slowly drift off into sleep until I get woken by some thing touching my fore head. Ray kissed me on my fore head. It was a moment that you feel the world move around you, you can feel time stop and just the everything was just about us. Deep feelings came from that one kiss. Damn.

I fell asleep after he kissed me. "Awe look at the cute couple!" said a woman's voice. I blink my eyes and I realize that it's 7:00 in the morning and I'm still hugging Ray and his arm is still around me. I look to see who it is; and it's Barbara with Gavin behind her looking into the room. "Really Ray? Really?" says Gavin.  I sit up and throw a pillow at Barbara "Leave me alone my head hurts like there's no tomorrow." I layed back down and put a pillow on my face. I roll over my side my back facing Ray. I feel an arm over my shoulder. I roll back over and see Ray still sleeping with his arm around me. "So you guys are dating?" say Gavin "Oh my god Danielle you're eye!" said Barbara sitting on the bed. "What's wrong with my eye?" I touch my eye. " You have a black eye! Who did this?" Barbara looked scared for me. "Um let's wake up Ray!"

I look at beautiful sleeping Ray. I smile then smack the hell out of Ray with him with a pillow. He jerks up and pins me down playfully like a little kid wrestling with his or her brother. He smiles at me with his cute little smile. "Good morning to you to!" He says. I clear my throat. I look at Barbara and Gavin and they are trying to keep in their Awes. "Um Ray...We sort of have company." Ray turns around and sees Gavin and Barbara bursted into laughter.  He jumped like he saw a ghost. I sat up and said "I'm going to take a shower so...leave." I say getting up from the bed. "You too Ray." Ray gets up and leaves along with  Barbara and Gavin. I grab my clothes and some towels and my hair brush and I head off to the washroom. I look at my hair. I dyed it a mahogany color and I was thinking to dye it a bright purple. I shrug and run the water, I then took off my clothes and got in. I washed my hair, you know; the usual shower routine. I could hear Ray, Barbara and Gavin talk in the living room. And I just thought while the water ran on hair down my back and just thought about Ray kissing my forhead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hi there sorry to cut this chapter short I haven't really been focusing on this, I am focusing on school because exams are coming up and I wanna be ready so I can be prepared and stuff. I really hope who ever is reading this likes the story so far and I hope you can comment so I can receive feed back. And I apologize for the misspellings in the previous chapters. I will try to not do as many mistakes in the future. Well bye for now until the next chapter of Danielle and Ray -A fanfic-