Chapter 20-Please don't make me choose... (FINALE!)

KERRY'S POV

"Alright Hobbit. Time for the drinks." Geoff said as we walked in through the doors of the pub. "Gus, Burnie, JJ, Jordan, Michael, Joel and Chris will be here soon." He said.

"Did you invite every one at the office? Jeez." I say taking a sip of my beer.

The guys came and the party started. After a couple of hours every one was a bit drunk...or frickin' smashed.

Joel was the worst of all. He was saying how he should have amputated his fore arm as the trophy for the Gauntlet. That guy was talking non sense. But I also had no control over what I was saying. I normally speak the truth about everything when I'm drunk.

"Geoff! Geoff!" I start yelling. "What?" he said. "I need you to help me choose out a ring!" I say. "Whaaaat?" Joel and Burnie said carrying the 'A'.

"I want Danielle to be my lady hobbit!" I say. At this point I have no control over anything. "Shut up Kerry. You're drunk." JJ said. "Most likely but what I say be thy truth." I say.

"Alright guys. Time to go home. Work starts in like 3 hours." Gus said. I nod. We all got in cab and went home. I went to Geoff's for the night. I crashed on the couch and Geoff went up stairs to sleep in his room.

I woke up to the sound of pots clinging. I pull the blanket over my head, "Geoff can you be quiet!" I yell.

"I guess you and Danielle don't want food." He said. I groan. I sit up. I hold my stomach, "I feel like I've been hit by a truck." I say.

"No shit Sherlock. You were tied with Joel." He said. "Where's Danielle?" I ask.

"Gavin's room." He said. "Why is she there?" I ask standing up. "Gavin isn't here so she slept in his room for the night." Geoff said. "Alright." I say walking over.

"Dude. You look dead." He said to me. "I feel dead." I say scratching my head. "Here." He said handing me a mug of coffee. "Thanks." I say. I take a sip. I felt a lot better.

"I'm goin' to the wash room. Be right back." I say. I walk around the corner and go into the wash room. I did my business and walked out. "I really hope you're joking." I heard Danielle say. I walk out and Danielle was sitting next to Millie.

"Good morning. I love your hair." I say to Danielle. "Morning Love. Oh my god! You look terriable!" Danielle said jumping to me. "I'm alright." I say.

"Are you sure?" she asked. I nod. She gave me a big bear hug. "I really hope you didn't cause any trouble." she said.

"He caused too much." said Geoff. "Shut up!" I say wrapping my arms around Danielle. "Oh god Kerry. You smell like alcohol too." Danielle says sniffing my shirt.

Griffon came down the stairs and we all ate break fast. French toast!

"Thank you Griffon, Geoff and Millie for break fast." Danielle says. "No problem. You guys should gt home and get dressed." said Griffon.

"Are you sure? I could stay and do dishes." Danielle said. "No no, we'll see you at work." Geoff said. Danielle and I nod. She got her things together we drove off in style. Wrecking ball came on. We started singing along and messing up the high notes.

She parked the car on my drive way and we stepped out. "Kerry!" yelled my father. He walked out of the side from the house. "What?" I say.

"Here." He said throwing a key at me. It was a car key. "Dad? why did you hand me a car key?" I ask.

"Look in the garage." he said to me. I open the garage and there was nice black car. Nothing fancy and nothing garbage. To me it was perfect.

"It's yours." my dad said. I had the biggest smile on my face. I turn around and almost jump on him. "I'm so proud of you son." He said to me. I part from him and I started to run around.