Chapter 13 Pt.2- The "Forgotten" part.

Y'all asked for it (sorta). Here it is. The

DANIELLE'S POV 

My fingers fumbled with Ray's belt. I got it undone and pulled his pants down. He pulled off my shirt quickly and then pulled me into a passionate kiss.I took off his shirt and I look into his eyes which are full of lust. 

I look down at his boxer briefs and I see him get bigger. This sent a chill down my spine but a good one. He reached into the night stand and pulled out a square wrapper. He took off his underwear and threw it some where. 

I looked down again and gasped. I blushed hard and he slipped the condom on. "You kept them?" I ask. "Yes, I'm sorry." he said blushing again. "It's alright. It's good that you did." I say. 

He pulls my pants off as well. I swallow because of my fear. When I was younger I was almost raped in my own home. I started to tear out of the memory. "Are you alright?" Ray asked shocked. "Yeah. I promise." I say. "Are you sure?" he asks.

"Yes." I nod. He takes my underwear off leg by leg. My everything was exposed. I blushed even more. 

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asks. "Yes." I say. He positions himself. I wrap my legs around him and put my hands on his shoulders.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asks for the second time. "Ray I already said yes." I say reasurring him. 

"Okay." he said in low whisper. With one thrust he is in me. I let out a little scream of pain as one tear rolled down my cheek. 

"Do you want me to stop?" He asks in a worried tone. "No. Please keep going..." I say trying to keep in my moans of pleasure but mostly of pain.

He nods. He thrusts more and more. In and out of me. It went from pain to pleasure really quick. I let out moans over and over with every thrust. 

He pulls me up and kisses me. Then he kisses my neck over and over and he found my sweet spot. My moans grew louder with every kiss.

He was moving me up and down and it's was so good. I close my eyes in pleasure. I open my eyes to see Ray starring at me. 

I look into lustful eyes and I see love. Not like like 'love' as in sex but 'Love' as in I want to be with you forever love. I close my eyes as he starts moving me faster and faster.

"Ray...Mmmmm." I moan. He kissses my neck again making me moan a slight bit louder. I hold the back of his neck and throw my head back. 

I bite my lip and try NOT to moan because we have neighbours. He lays me down and continues. 

I was almost my end. So close but so far. I kept moaning and moaning and Ray let out little noises as well.

Closer. "Ray..." I moan. And closer. "Danielle..." he said huffing a bit deeply. Almost there. The one. He thrusted deeply inside me and I let it go. 

My loud orgasmic moan penetrated the walls and I guess Ray reached his climax as well. I was huffing and he was as well.

He pulled out and layed down next to me. I looked at him and he smiled at me tiredly. I smiled back. I move closer to him and we cuddle.

Cuddling after sex? Best shit ever. I fall asleep in his arms. This is my first. We gave each our virginty. 

Thank you Ray. I love you, so much. 

___________________________________________________________

So... this is a thing. You see, I was always afraid to write some thing like this due to my family. I fear that they would judge me and make me take it down. Then I asked my friends and one of my cousins if I should and they all said yes! So I said FUCK IT!

I hope you all got horny out of this Girls and Boys! (I'm kidding) 

Thank you for reading and find out what happens next on the next book (or chapter if you read this.) of...

Danielle and Ray -A fanfic-