Chapter 19-Guess who's back?!

DANIELLE'S POV

We started to run towards Burnie and Gus. We were finally almost right behind them. I tiptoed to the back of Burnie and smack the of his head. Right after that he turned around and pushed me. I fell and slid on the ground. I'm just looking at him who looked angry then look worried. "Oh my god Danielle!" He said running to my side. He helped me up and I dusted my self off. 

"I didn't know it was you. Are you ok?" He asked. "I'm ok. I'm ok chill. It was sort of the point to scare you." I say. 

"Glad you're ok. Where's Ray?" He asks. The pain came back and shot me in the heart. "Ray and I are...no longer together..." I say trying to fight back the tears.

"What happened?" he asked. "I'd rather not talk about...hurt's too much." I say looking down. By now I let tears slip away and they are now falling down my face.

"I'm sorry Danielle. Are you still coming to work tomorrow?" Asked Gus. "Yeah. I wouldn't not go unless I was dying or some thing." I say changing my mood and forgetting what was just discussed.

"Alright then, Gus and I have to go. Bye Danielle...and Kerry?" Said Burnie. "Bye! Bye!" I say all excited. "See you tomorrow guys." Said Kerry. They walked away and I turned to Kerry.

"I need hair dye." I say. "Why?" he asks stupidly. "To catch turn into and angel and go out with Satan what else am I doing with hair dye?" I say sarcastically.

"Jeez the sarcasm is real. Ok then. Sandy's is over there." He said, "Don't you mean 'Sally's'? As in Sally's beauty supply?" I ask.

"Yeah." He said. "Well, guess we'd better go. The wizard aint goin' off to see it's self!" I say linking arms with him.

We started skipping down the mall singing 'WE'RE OFF TO SEE THE WIZARD! THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ!" 

We finally made it there half in tears from laughing. We walk in the women at the counter greeted us. We say hello back and head to the hair dye section.

I found the manic panic and many many colors. I was thinking to dye my hair black but the dye is semi permanent so it might fade to grey. I chose the rainbow colours I wanted. I also got bleach hair dye. I paid for said items.

We walked out talking about the Portal 2 easter eggs. "Really? Doug Rattman eh?" He said. "MmmHmm. The creator of GlaDoS might still be alive." I say. A girl bumped into me. "Hey watch it!" I say. She turns around. It was May. 

I don't have a tolerance for sluts so I continued walking. Kerry followed me. staying close to my side. I felt some one pull my hair. I fell the ground in pain. I look. May was laughing evilly. I got up and said "Got a problem?!"

"Not really. I see you got a new boyfriend." She said crossing her arms. "What!? He isnt my boyfriend! You better get out of here before I hit you so hard you will have trouble seeing for the next week." I yell in her face.

She slapped me and she made some blood come from the corner of my lip. She was wearing a ring that had ridges on the out side.

I don't have time for her bull. I turned around and walked away. "Running from your problems like always eh bitch?!" She yells. This made me snap. I turn around and stomp towards her. Her face went from neutral to scared.

I grabbed her shirt by the front collar and lifted her up. She was shorter then me, even with heels. She was above the ground and looked scared. I lifted my fist to punch her.

"I don't run from my problems. You do. When I put you down you better run. Got it?" I say with my eyes narrowing. I let go of her and she falls to the ground. She stands up shaking.