1. welcome to ever after high

here's your key:
(y/n) = your first name

(h/c) = hair color

(h/l) = hair length

(e/c) = eye color

(f/c) = favorite color

(t/c) = tail color

(f/f) = favorite food

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

your pov

The water rushed past me as I reached the surface, the docks of ever after high loomed above me.

I'm (y/n) Sea, the daughter of princess Ariel. I'm guessing your wondering how I was born if my mother turned to sea foam? Well I was born from that sea foam.

I can change my tail into legs if I'm touching the sunlight, and my legs won't return to a tail until I'm submerged up to my waist in water.

I'm probably one of the most pitied students at EAH because I am not a villain and I don't get a happily ever after.

the sea witch's son, Zale, is in the class ahead of mine. I'm a sophomore this year, the same year as Apple and Raven. Honestly I'm just so hexcited to be going to this school I plan to have as much fun as possible before I ... die.

I pulled myself onto the dock my (t/c) tail fading into a pair of legs under my (f/c) chiffon dress. I pulled my shell phone out of my bag opening the email I had received two months prior.
The email read as followed

Hello (y/n),
We are delighted to extend an invitation to you regarding your educational career at ever after high. Begging the first semester you will be met by my brother and I no later that 8:00 am at the docks of ever after high. As this semester has already started we fully intend to prepare and integrate you into your classes, as to have a seamless transition into your new school.

Magically
Headmaster Grim

This is gonna be a fun year...