14) Damn Ethan

ALIYAH'S POV
I stood in front of the mirror with a make-shift machete on one hand.
Daaamn, I look goood.
I put on my mask and waited for Ethan downstairs.

He arrived on time (as always). Ethan got out of the car and opened the door for me. I gotta say, that is one cute zombie.
If you don't know who Ethan is, you'd probably think he's a typical hot dude who strolls around breaking hearts.
But no, Ethan is a cool and funny guy.
"You done feasting your eyes on me?" He teased.

"You wish," I snorted.

"You look very nice, yourself."

I got in the car and he drove us to the party.

***

We parked a few blocks from the house since the others got there earlier. I'm kind of nervous, to be honest. I don't really know why.

We soon reached the front yard and I saw a horrendous sea of ghouls, witches, monsters, undead, and killers like me. This ain't a typical girls-wearing-a-slutty-costume party. This is Halloween.

ETHAN'S POV
Jasmine and I played darts in one side of the room with my friends. I soon noticed that she was having a hard time aiming because of the mask. Apparently, one of my friends also noticed so he said, "come on man, you can take off your mask."

He walked towards Jasmine and took it off. Gasps followed as soon as they saw Jasmine's face.
"You're Aliyah!" One girl squealed. Good thing the music was loud enough to muffle her voice.

"Shhh!" I told them. "I don't want any commotions around here alright?"

Dylan, the guy who took off the mask, said, "what's the matter? We've got class."
He laughed then shook Jasmine's hand.

About half an hour has passed and I'm starting to hear rumors about Aliyah being here. As I was refilling my drink, one guy put an arm around me.
"Heard you came here with Aliyah," he slurred, putting all his weight on me. "Man, you are so lucky to be dating her."

"We're not dating," I shot back. "We're just friends."

The drunk guy laughed at me. "Why? Too scared?"
He called his friends and together, they made fun of me for being weak.
It pissed me off even though that was really childish of them.

"Hey, we're closer than you think." I retorted.

"Bet you can't make out with her," one guy said in a laugh.

"We're closer than you think," the other said, mocking me.

Alright, that's it.

"Don't believe me? Fine! I'll prove it," I said then knocked back the drink I had in my hand then came back for more.

ALIYAH'S POV
I enjoyed my drink in the kitchen where people barely go. As a matter of fact, I'm the only one there. I was about to take another sip from my drink when the door slammed open.

"Hey," Ethan slurred, closing the door behind him. He staggered to the counter and put his drink down. I laughed at his drunken state. "Oh my gawd, Ethan."

I joined him on the counter, also putting my drink down.
"You know what?" Ethan said, slowly walking towards me. He placed his hands on my hips from behind and whispered in my ear, "I like you." His hot breath heightened my senses. I feel myself grow hot.

But I rolled my eyes at him. "Of course you do, Ethan," I said over my shoulder, joking.
-
-
But he was serious.

"Yeah. I do," he breathed on my neck. Ethan started to suck on it gently as he slowly moves my hips against his hard on. I froze. This feels so...wrong. Like wtf wrong. But I can't seem to do anything about it.
His kisses soon grew aggressive as he grinds on me harder. I can't think straight. I'm losing it.

"You like this?" He whispered, squeezing my breasts and nibbling on my ear.
I lost it.

"Yeah," I said in a strangled moan.

Ethan turned me over to face him. I got a second to look at his eyes that are hungry for me before he crashed his lips on mine. His tongue immediately roamed inside my mouth without asking for my permission. I was taken aback by this side of Ethan. I didn't expect that he could be so...wild.
I like it.
He picked me up, placed me on the counter, and locked my legs around his waist. I let Ethan's hands explore my body. He was touching me in all the right places.

Then I remembered Billie (which slightly killed the mood). I felt like I was cheating on him. But he doesn't care right?
Should I stop this or--

"Ahh yeah." My thoughts came to an abrupt stop when Ethan sucked on my breast. This feels sooooo wrong but I can't stop him.
As he was making his way down there, a loud thud came from the other side of the door followed by snickering. I quickly sat up and pulled my shirt down when a guy came bursting in, holding up a phone, probably taking a video or a picture of us.

"Ohhhh he really did it!" He cheered. The other guys behind him cheered too.

I looked at Ethan for answers but all I saw was his dead, drunken eyes.
"Come on, pay up! Pay up!" The guy hollered to some of his friends.
I immediately thought (and assumed) that this was some sort of bet Ethan took part in. I feel so humiliated.
Am I really that fucking easy???

"You knew about this, didn't you?" I waited for Ethan to respond but he was as stunned and confused as I was. I decided to leave and walk home even though it's so friggin far from here. Ethan didn't follow. He's too drunk to go anywhere.

***

I dove on my bed, exhausted. My phone notified me about posts on social media. I opened it to see a picture of Ethan and I in the kitchen earlier. It was on facebook, twitter, snapchat, instagram, EVERYWHERE.
I read the captions and it said:
"This guy proved himself today."
"Got 50 bucks because of this kid right here."
"Went just in time to see these two lovebirds."

There was even a picture of that guy with his friends beside the door. Turns out they were there the whole time...and Ethan knew.

My phone rang. It was Ethan. I answered it, wanting to give him a chance to explain himself.  "Hello? Jasmine? Look, I'm sorry okay? I'm so sorry I just...I didn't...I-...can we talk about this tomorrow please?"

I remained silent on the other end.
"Jasmine?"

"Okay," I finally said then hung up.