CHAPTER 10

CHAPTER 10

MANU FASHION HOUSE- JUNIOR DESIGNER CABIN

With that Nandini comes out of the washroom and goes to her table.

The moment she goes to her place and sat on the chair she smile to the girl who sits opposite to her but that girl show irritated face and goes out. Another two people come to her table to start the conversation.

Zaki: Hi, I am Zaki and you are? (Zaki extend his hand to shake hand with Nandini)

Nandini: Hello, I am Nandini (Nandini shake hand with him)

Sujatha: Hi Nandini! I am Sujatha.

Both Sujatha and Nandini also shake hands

Zaki:So you the new junior designer who are replacing Laila mam.

Nandini: Laila?

Sujatha: Actually Laila mam was senior fashion designer and she resign her job as she was going to settle down in USA.

Nandini: Okay! So you guys are junior designer too right.

Zaki: Of course sweety!

Nandini: Sweetly?

Zaki: Actually you are so sweet person so I thought of calling you sweety. I hope you don't mind.

Nandini: No Zaki, since we are now friends so you can call me anything.

Nandini: That girl who went out after seeing me was she also a junior designer?

Sujatha: Yes but she does not like to mingle around with us much.

Nandini: But why?

Zaki: Because she is not sweet like you. In fact I have given her a name too.

Nandini: What?

Zaki: Moody

Nandini: Moody?

Sujatha: Actually Nandini she deserve that name as to Manik sir she will talk normally and even smilling and all but when it comes to us she always show face and altitude as she is the best junior designer and we are not her standard.

Nandini had self thought...Wow interesting! There are so many different people over here but I think the most difficult person to handle is Mr. Manik Malohtra.

Zaki- He is 24 years old and he is the cool guy of Manu Fashion House. He is nice guy to be friend with.

Sujatha- She is 23 years old and she will always speak out what she thinks and easily become friendly with other.

Tara-She is 24years old and Zaki have name her moody.She only behave nicely with Manik as she respect him or maybe there are some other reason yet to discover. Most importantly she does not want other junior designer to be better than her as she want Manik to always say she is the best junior designer of Manu Fashion House.

When Tara saw Nandini entering into the cabin she was not happy and when Nandini sat on her place she goes out as if she has some work.

MANU FASHION HOUSE - MANIK'S CABIN

Manik is calling Nandini from his office phone. Nandini took the phone which was ringing on her table.

Nandini: Hello.

Manik: Miss Murthy come to my cabin now.

Nandini: Okay Sir! (Aiyappa now why he is calling me)

With that Nandini enter Manik's cabin.