CHAPTER 42 A

CHAPTER 42 A

JUNIOR DESIGNER CABIN - MONDAY MORNING - 2 MORE DAYS FOR THE PRESENTATION

Nandini enter her cabin and the first thing she saw was the envelope in her table...So she immediately opened it...It was indeed from MANIK...She start to read the letter while sitting on her chair...

Letter start...

To my dear NANDINI...

You were curious to know the promise that I made to your Amms right...Now I would like to officially make that promise to you...

1. I promise I will always protect You...

2. I promise I will always support You...

3. I promise I will always take care of You...

I will do all these because I LOVE YOU NANDINI...

Finally there are something for my lucky charm in the drawer...Check it out and yes only if you want you can share it with your colleagues because you will know what I mean when you open the drawer...

From: Your MANIK...

Letter end...

Nandini self talk: Manik even I promise to you that I will make sure Manu Fashion House will win against that Harshad...Nandini promise...

Then she open her drawer and she get shocked looking at the drawer as it is fully filled with fortune cookies...

Nandini self talk: Aiyappa did he want me to open fortune cookies shop is it?

Then, Nandini looks back at the letter and she remembers back the confession night...Sujatha make her entry into the cabin and she saw Nandini who was holding a paper and blushing...Embarrassed

Sujatha: Kya baat hai Nandini! Looks like someone finally had given you the love letter I guess...

With that Nandini come back to senses and she immediately closes the letter...

Nandini: Sujatha when did you come?

Sujatha: I came when you were staring at the letter and blushing at the same time...

Nandini: voh meh bas...

Sujatha: First tell me did Manik sir propose you already is it?

Nandini nod her head in yes...She goes and hugs Sujatha happily...Sujatha too hug her back...Then after breaking the hug...

Nandini: Sujatha you won't believe me that how Manik had made the confession special by making my parent witness our love...

Sujatha: I am very happy for you Nandini...Finally he says it to you...

Nandini: Yeah it feel like a beautiful dream for me Sujatha...I mean can you imagine the same person who scold me for saving a puppy today bought me my favourite puppy as a special gift...

Sujatha: Yes Nandini love actually makes everything possible...I mean two people who fighting with each like tom and jerry now love each other like anything...LOL

Sujatha said it in dramatic tone...

Nandini: Hogaya tumhara...So now you tell me when are you going to introduce your Arjun to us?

Sujatha: I really want him to meet you guys but he always says that he is busy and all with his work...

Nandini: In fact we are going to be very busy until this Wednesday right so let's meet him after that then...

Sujatha: Okay...

Then Nandini notice the fortune cookies in her drawer...

Nandini: Sujatha see na Manik had bought so many fortune cookies so let's have it together...