CHAPTER 30

Please do tell me how is the update...

CANTEEN

Soha: No Zaki I don't believe you because Manik doesn't even believe in the word of love...

Zaki: Soha love is not about you believe the word or not...Love will just happen and we can clearly see it in their action...You might don't know about a girl who previously works here...

Then, Zaki explain to Soha about what Tara did to Nandini and what happen to her...

Zaki: Manik sir who was always fair in his decision that day he just throws Tara out for Nandini...

Soha: Zaki look at it other way...I mean indirectly she tries to damage the fashion house growth too and maybe that's why Manik throw her out...

Zaki: Okay still you didn't get me right! Fine! You know Manik sir from college time right so I am sure you would know that he didn't celebrate his birthday for so many years!!!

Soha: Of course I know it...

Zaki: If you love him then why you didn't try to convince him to celebrate his birthday???

Soha: What are you talking about! Even his close friend Cabir also not able to make him celebrate his birthday and you think he will listen to me...

Zaki: But Nandini make him celebrate his birthday this year!!!

He explains how Nandini makes Manik celebrate his birthday...

Zaki: That day I saw Manik sir smiling so happily for the first time...

Soha: But you all have threatens him to celebrate right as you said so maybe that's why he celebrates?

Zaki: Why you don't get my point...Nandini is deeply in love with Manik Sir and maybe Manik sir haven realise it but he too loves Nandini so I don't want you to come between them...

Soha: Zaki I understand you are talking here for Nandini...Remember she is my friend too and that's why I genuinely warn her because Manik is just doing drama to avoid me!

Zaki: So if I prove to you Manik sir really loves Nandini...will you stop coming between them...

Soha: Of course if Manik really loves Nandini but I bet you that you won't be able to prove that to me...

Zaki: Then challenge is accepted Soha...

Soha: Okay we will see who will win this battle!!!

MANIK CABIN

Manik thinks back about kissing Nandini in front of Soha yesterday and also today when Soha is not in his cabin...

Manik mind talk: What is happening to you Manik...I mean why I can't resist myself from kissing her when she is so close to me...Did I say all that to Nandini just to get rid of Soha or did I really meant it...

Manik self talk: No I just tell that to get rid of Soha only...But if I said that just to get rid of Soha then why my heart started to believing it as true...Does that mean I am starting to believe in love???

JUNIOR DESIGNER CABIN

Nandini goes back to her place and she starts thinking about what just happen...

Nandini mind talk: Manik you are impossible I mean whenever you come so close to me you make my heart beat increases and I lost myself in your eyes because your eyes always showing me so much of love for me...But to make The Manik Malohtra to accept it was not an easy job but thanks to Soha my job is getting easier...Very soon he will understand that Love is not someone's weakness but its someone's strength...