CHAPTER 44

CHAPTER 44

SUJATHA'S HOUSE

Zaki and Soha have reach Sujatha's apartment...They come out of the car...

Soha: Sujatha is living in this apartment is it?

Zaki: Yes actually only she is staying in Mumbai...

Soha: Okay...

Then they go to the lift but unfortunately the lift is not working...

Soha: Shit yaar the lift is not working...

Zaki: No problem we can take the stairs then!

Soha: Okay which floor is her house?

Zaki: 10th floor!

Soha: Kya 10th floor and you want to take stair! You know what let's just wait until this lift is repaired!

Zaki: Then we must wait until tomorrow I guess!

Soha: What?

Zaki: Arey do you think they will come and repair so soon!

Soha: Matlab we need to use stairs to reach 10th floor!!!

Zaki: Yes madam!

Then Zaki and Soha was climbing the stair with Soha ahead and Zaki behind...Then Soha accidentally step on the some sort of plastic on the stair and she loses her balance...Before she could felt down Zaki hold her...When Soha realised she didn't fell down so she open her eyes...Zaki and Soha was lost in each other eyes...Their trance is broken by someone's voice behind them...

Old lady: Arey planning to block the way like this is it?

Zaki makes Soha stand properly and they allow the old lady to go first...

Zaki: You are okay right!

Soha: Yeah I am fine!

Then they reach 10th floor and they were keep on ringing the bell...After 5 minutes Sujatha comes and open the door...

Zaki: Yaar what takes you so long to open the door?

Soha: Hey were you sleeping? I mean your eyes are red?

Sujatha: No!

Then only Zaki see Sujatha's face and he realised she have been crying so badly until her eyes are swollen...

Zaki: Stupid she had cried so badly and that's why her eyes are red!

Soha: Arey even when we wake up from sleep also eyes will be red right!

Zaki: Hey Sujatha what happen?

Sujatha: Everything is over Zaki! I have ruins everything!

By saying this she started to cry badly...Now Soha realised Zaki was right so Soha hold her and hug her to make her feel better...

Soha: Sujatha by crying we won't understand what happen! So speak up and tell us what happen!

Zaki: Okay let's go in first...

After going in they make Sujatha to sit on the sofa and also make her drink some water...

Zaki: Okay now tell us what happen!

Sujatha: Remember I used go for lunch with Arjun (The wrong number guy)!

Soha: Oh yes!

Sujatha: He was only after me to steal the design and I was so stupid that even during lunch with him I was busy re-sketching the design making it easy for him to steal it!